Chapter 14

.:Author's Note:.

Liam at the top.

Basic understanding of the playroom in the middle of the chapter.

Unedited. Please excuse any mistakes.

***

Liam's POV:

"Can w-we buy a treadmill to put in the basement?"

"Why?"

"Because I-I need to lose this baby weight."

"Why?"

"Blakey," I groaned, causing my mate to glance up from scrolling through his phone and grin playfully at me. "I'm being s-serious."

"I am too, love," Blake replied with a raised eyebrow. "Why do you want to lose the baby weight?"

"I'm paunchy," I pouted while pinching my stomach to show him what I meant.

"And I love that."

"You're only saying that t-to be nice."

"Seriously, love?" He questioned with a slight frown. "I'm obsessed with every part of you."

Although I wanted to believe him, I couldn't fathom how Blake was still remotely attracted to me. My stomach was pudgy and littered with stretch marks. My nipples were always puffy and sensitive due to breastfeeding. My face had definitely chubbed up since giving birth. I'm pretty sure my thighs had doubled in size in the last few weeks, and I just overall didn't feel appealing to my mate anymore. Postpartum hair loss was also all too real, and recently I've been finding ways to hide the fact that I was going bald. I now have bangs.

"I d-don't understand how," I mumbled after a short silence, looking away from him in shame as my face heated up. A moment later, I yelped as Blake unexpectedly lifted me from my seat and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey!"

"Shut up," he said simply before delivering a rough smack to my butt cheek. I whimpered, feeling the pain travel straight to my penis. He quickly grabbed the baby monitor from the center table before carrying me in the direction of our basement. Dread and excitement filled my being in unison since I had an inkling of what was going to happen next. My mate had gone into Daddy Dom mode, and although I was a bit eager to play with him, I didn't understand why.

Blake had actually been heeding to Dr. Palmer's words and hasn't made a move to play with me in almost five weeks. While I wanted to be okay with that, a small part of me began to worry that it was because he believed I was no longer enticing, which didn't help at all with my insecurities, thus bringing up my initial question.

"Daddy?"

"Liam."

I almost whimpered at how upset he sounded.

"D-did I do something wrong?"

"Nope," he replied as we descended the stairs. Did I believe him? Not necessarily. But I've been doubting a lot of things he has told me recently, so this feeling wasn't anything new.

 But I've been doubting a lot of things he has told me recently, so this feeling wasn't anything new