The Queen's Plight

Hey, guys! I'd just like to say, Thank you for reading my book! And don't forget to vote, share, and comment because I'd Love to hear your thoughts on the chapters, characters, and stories I make!
Writer: The video up top is to enhance your reading experience unless you're deaf, then just read it and go on with your business. It has music for you to listen to while reading it. Thank You, goodbye.

The Queen laid there, on the floor, she fell. Looking up at her Niece yells "Victoria!! Please!!! What's going on?! I don't wanna die!"
Victoria just looked at her aunt, her new Victim, And cried.

But, then, she began to act like nothing was wrong.

"It's Okay..."

"It is Not okay, Victoria!!!" the Queen yelled, "Now, you will Get that Medicine, or else!!!" The Soon to be Queen was speaking in a soft-spoken voice, whisper-like, and said, "Or else, what, Auntie??" the deranged Princess responded. "Are you gonna kill me??? It wouldn't matter, even if you did."

The Princess said she meant that she felt dead. She felt, she should be smiling, happy, but, she isn't. She's sad, and she's depressed. She looks down at her aunt and says "You'll be OK. You're not gonna die."

She says, with worry. The Princess begins to trick herself. What if it doesn't work? What if she lives??

But, then, she began to realize the simple, but hard to her truth. But... If she does not die... I won't be Queen. I might die, what if she does not believe me? And I could be put in jail, or. The Asylum. The mental Asylum... I can't... I cannot go! There!! It might seem CRAZY to do this, but, it's my only Chance!!

She didn't know it, but, she was pacing, left and right, her aunt was terrified, there were many other crazy horses, that's she's seen in a long time, but, she's never seen this before!!

The princess begins to cry, her mind is racing, she feels like this has to be done, but, she doesn't want to do it! But, she feels like she needs to!!

Leaving her alive would leave consequences, she might go to jail or die. but, my aunt might kill me, if I leave her alive!!

On the other hand, her consequences might be much worse, in her head, she could deal with Jail, but, not the Asylum!!! Those people are weird and crazy!! They have no reason, and I don't want to be around those coo-coo heads!!!

The Queen thought, and then -

"MOMMAAAAA!!"

It is the Present time, now...

The Queen never actually TOLD anyone about how she became Queen in total, just all the innocent things, and in innocent ways.

Like there were any.

After her daughter had called for her.

She stopped lying to her subjects, and hiding the gruesome truth, and said they were murdered by a random stranger that nobody caught. (Which is... Kinda true. But, it was her.)

She left her throne, now ripped from her attention, trotted off to her daughter, angrily.

When she entered her daughter's room, she was startled once again, and angrily appalled. It was so... Normal the way her daughter had it. Like a normal bedroom, almost. She hated it. It was like she was rejecting her royal status, of some sort.

 It was like she was rejecting her royal status, of some sort

She walked to her daughter's bed,

And said, "What Do you want?"

Alexandria: "I just wanted to talk to you, and-"

Victoria: "And what? This is humiliating, Alexandria. I was so busy until you had to interrupt, Now, what am I going to tell my subjects?!"

Alexandria: "I'm... I'm sorry-"

Victoria: "SHUT UP! You're so self-entitled, and selfish. Did you ever think about me, before calling? Always about yourself, isn't it? Well??"

Her daughter just layed on her bed, silent...

Victoria: "..."

Alexandria: "I-, I'm sorry... I-"

Victoria: "Just be quiet! And next time, think about other people, and what you always do to them!"

Her daughter felt horrible, she then simply then gestured her away...

Her Mother, happy she had won her "Argument", walked out of the room.

Her daughter cried, and then buried her head in her pillow...

To Be Continued...