I Love my Mother

(∆This is Alexandria ∆} (This Base was created by:

)

Alexandria's P.O.V.:
I

was walking into my mother's room, I thought I had learned my lesson, but I had to go in, I wanted to take a peek at my mother when she does her mane.
She is so beautiful, her mane whisking into the air as she brushes it, oh crap, I sound like one of those books.

I am not that beautiful, I am average.
My mane doesn't...flow like that.
Not when I brush my mane, it is s so hard to brush all those kinks and curls out, when I wake up my hair gets curly and tangled and I end up having to brush it out.

She turns her head to my direction, oh no, I'm screwed, I turn to run away- "Alexandria!" she yells, I gulp.

"Hi..." I said.
This is awkward... I have two minutes to explain myself fully before she goes into a rage, So I- "Iwastryingtosee howyouweredoingwhenyouwokeupbecauseIwasafraidthatyouhadhurt-"

"OH, MY GOSH, HORSE, SLOW YOUR TONE." She laughed.

Mother laughs?

"Um, I was trying to see how you were doing when you woke up because I was afraid that you had hurt yourself..." I lied.

She looked at me in disdain, then anger.

Oh boy, now this was the mother that I knew.

She screamed at me "You are a liar!" "Um..." "Go to your room, I always knew you were!" "But, mother!"

"No buts! You run to your room, immediately!"

And then I ran.

I ran to the garden, where I was safe.

I heard a few minutes later the screams of Horsetucky.

"ALEXANDRIA!!!"

It was my mother...

I could hear hooves stomping towards my direction.