Not A Good Guy

Green's POV
"You what?" Scott and Derek both say in shock. I groan and sit down on the couch. Stiles couldn't keep his damn mouth shut about me meeting Theo and I don't understand why it's such a bad thing.
    "You need to stay away from him," Derek tells me. My eyes lock with his.
    "It was just once." He sits down next to me and gesture for everyone to leave. Scott has to pull Stiles out by the collar of his flannel. "I don't understand why this is such a bad thing."
     "We don't really know why either. He came back a few nights ago during a storm, wanting to get in Scotts pack. None of us can trust him," he tells me. I nod, looking at my hands. He tilts my chin up, looking me dead in the eyes.
    "I love you," he tells me. I smile, giving him a quick kiss. I can tell that it's a struggle for him to keep his self control when we get too out of control with each other. We haven't completed the mating process and its been over a year. Part of me feels bad for making him wait so long when I know its harder than it is for the average person, but he said he would wait until I'm ready.
     "I love you too."
    ×××××××
           The next day:

           "So you did a background check? Seriously?" Malia says, looking at Stiles like he's finally lost his mind

           "So you did a background check? Seriously?" Malia says, looking at Stiles like he's finally lost his mind. I was convinces he lost his mind a few years ago...hell as soon as I came out of the womb after him I knew.
    "All I could find as an old speeding ticket from eight years ago, signed by Theo's dad," he tells us. I straighten up, ghving him my bored expression I always use when he's talking.
    "Why does a speeding ticket mean anything?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest. If Derek knew I was trying to get involved with this whole Theo deal he would lock me up at his loft.
    "I think he's running from something," my dumbass brother says as if it's obvious. Malia and I side eye each other.
    "How many tickets do you think you would have if your father hadn't bailed you out of them?" She asks. He bites his lip, looking down.
    "About seventeen," he answers. I take in a sharp breath.
    "Listen, twin brother of mine, I get why your so worried. He's really hot, perfect hair, perfect body. You should feel threatened that he won't come for your girl," I say. He looks at Malia, his whole stance and expression changed.
   "I feel threatened now...more than ever," he says. She smiles and wraps his arms around her.
    "I can torture him for you if you want," she tells him. He shakes his head with a grin.
    "We just need to catch him in the act of something," he says. Just as he says that his eyes widen at something. Malia and I turn around to see what has caught his attention. Theo stands with his back to us, getting out of a car. He turns around and waves, flashing us a perfect smile.
    "Tell me again why you're so suspicious of him? He seems harmless," I tell my brother, but not taking my eyes off the god like guy in front of me.
    "Cause I remember him from the fourth grade. Don't you?" He asks me. I nod. He used to be the jerk that would take your pencils and break them, or pull your hair. "That's not the same Theo."
    ×××××××
      Its hot, too hot for me. At the all girls school, we were always allowed to dress how we please, I guess boys here can't keep it in their pants when they see a girls shoulder her thigh. I rest my head on Scotts lap, looking up but with my eyes closed.
    "How long have you two been together?" I ask him and the pretty Asian girl next to him.
    "Not very long, just a few shirt months. I'm Kira by the way," she says. I stick my hand up in the air for her to catch and shake.
    "Greenland Stilinski," I introduce myself. "But I prefer Green." The sound of someone running this way makes my eyes shoot open in panic just to see its my dumbass brother.
    "What are you doing?" I ask as he pulls on Scott's and mines arms.
   "We're going," he tells is. We all stand.
   "It's free period."
    "Yeah. And it's also Theo's too." Lydia and I lock eyes, both seeing how this might be nothing, but follow anyways.
    ××××××
        "We can't go in there," I say, the girls stopping in their tracks. That is all except for Malia.
   "Come on, its nothing any of us have never seem before," she says. I look down, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment. She chuckles. "Wait. You and Derek have-"
    "No!" I shout.
    "Just come on," Scott says. Going inside its just like the girls locker room. I don't know why I thought it would be much different. "Hey," Scott says when Theo comes into view, pulling on a long sleeved v-neck. This boy is trying to get a heat stroke I swear.
    "Hello," he says, giving us a prise winning smile. I shift back and forth on my feet nervously. His blue or green eyes fall on me for a second before going back to Scott.
    "We know you want part of the pack," he says. "But in order to really take that into consideration, we have to know a few things about you." He shrugs.
    "Ask away."
    "How'd you turn?" Stiles asks instead of Scott.
   "I was skating at the bottom of an empty pool, it was getting late out but I hadn't realized since I had lost track of time. I never was quite good at it, and I fell...hard. When I had fell, I never heard the board come back down," he tells us, beginning his story.
   I sit down on the bench, my let's starting to hurt. "When I look up I seen it, the alpha. It came at me fast. I didn't have enough time to get up before it bit me on on left side."
    I wish he would give a visual of where he was bit. "Then why aren't you apart if his pack?" Stiles asks.
    "I was told by another beta of his that two of his own had killed him," he answers, looking directly at Scott. I just want to know what color his eyes really are damn it 
    "How do we know you're noy lying about all this?"
   "Scott could hear his heart beat. He would know," I say, obliviously defending him.
    "Well then how do we know your not who you say you are? Hmm?"
    "Scott and I both had inhalers in the fourth grade. I had to go to the nurse cause of a really bad asthma attack and you were in the office. You had told me what they do for an asthma attack at the hospital. I-I don't want to be a lone wolf. They don't make it on their own; everyone knows that." 
    The bell rings for us to get to class. "I don't want to be late. It was nice to see you all again," he says. His eyes linger on me. Stiles narrows his eyes at him as he walks out.
     "I don't trust him."

AN: I'm gonna end it here. This chaoger was inspired by 6x02. Comment your thoughts and share! Stay alive |-/  -Vaeh