Destination #2

Green's POV

"Where the hell in the manual say that werewolves can emerge worlds? I didn't know this, and Scott and I pretty much wrote the damn thing," Stiles says, as we walk across yet even more train tracks.
"We can't move between worlds, but Corey can," Liam says, making us stop and turn towards him.
"He has the ability to live in both worlds and bring people with him," I add. "What if Douglas is doing, and Corey is the key to this?" I ask.
"That's a great theory little twin sister, really is; and I'm proud to see you stepping up. But there's one big problem with that. Corey is in there, and we're out here. So the only way to do this is to divert the train," Stiles tells me.
"I'm going into the hunt to find him," Liam says.
"We're trying to bring people out of the hunt, not put people there," he says. "This isn't a pleasant option, and I know Kore than you guys do."
"I don't need to get taken to get into the hunt," Liam tells us.
"You have an idea, but let's just discus-" Liam running off somewhere interrupts my brother. "Where the hell are you going!?" He yells.
"I'LL BE BACK!" I look at Scott and Stiles with raised brows.
"Were you two like that?" I ask.
"We were worse," Scott answers. "So we have to follow the tracks, right?"
"Yeah, but those lead into the woods and those ones lead right back here to the school," I say. "Should we split up?" I ask. Stiles's eyes widen in almost fear as he looks at me with a serious expression.
"Never again," he says looking at Scott and I. I hold onto the sleeve of his flannel as we walk down the tracks, terrified that he'll disappear again. If I don't have anyone else, I have my brother.
×××××××
Theo's POV::

"I hate horses," Liam says as he's about to get onto the railing to I think jump onto the ghost riders horse. One of the Riders comes up behind him, grabbing him by his neck. I run over and grab him, keeping my arms wrapped around it's neck as it struggles.
Liam runs over behind me. "You made it out!" He yells, almost sounding happy about it.
"Barely. Now what's the plan!" I yell, tightening my grip.
"Steal the horse and get into the hunt!" He tells me. The Rider grabs the sleeves of my shirt, ripping it more than it already is.
"Please tell me your kidding! I went through all this so you wouldn't be taken!" I yell at him.
"You need a hand?" He asks.
"I'm good," I say, snapping its arm and pressing to the trailing. "GO!" Liam runs towards the opposite railing and jumps down, landing on the horse. I let go of the rider and kick him, making his fall.
"You know how to ride that thing?" I ask Liam.
"Not really!" He yells back at me. I shake my head at him as he takes off.
××××××
Green's POV::

Scott grabs Stiles and I and pulls us behind a tree, pointing to the two lanes of train tracks that go in different directions.
"It can't be this easy," he says.
"Well this time let's do easy," I say. We walk towards them. Something wraps around my wrist at a harsh impact. A whip. "Or not." I fall down, groaning in pain. Douglas pulls the whip, making me disappear into a cloud of green smoke.
×××××
I groan as my back hits the girls locker room lockers. "Not easy at all," I say, standing up and walking out the doors. Scott and Stiles stand at the doors of other classrooms looking as confused as I am.
"What just happened?" Scott asks as we walk to each other and down the hall.
"I think the worlds are collapsing on on each other," Stiles says.
"All passengers, the train will be arriving in eleven minutes," a voice says from the loud speaker.
"We gotta get back to the diverter," I tell them and we start running through the door, only to go onto green smoke again.
××××××

I run out of the classroom and down the hallway as a loud scream comes from somewhere. A Rider stands in front of me with its gun pointed. "SHOOT ME!" I yell. It drops the gun. "That's right, I'm not scared of you. You need me. I'M THE LIGHTNING!" It mumbles something I can't understand.
××××××
Theo's POV

Maybe taking a walk in the woods wasn't such a great idea, cause once I get far enough in I can hear growling and the sounds of gunshots. I run towards the sound, looking for where the commotion is coming from.
Scott, Malia, and Peter all fight against what looks like more than fifty ghosts riders and Douglas. I run into the fight, grabbing one of the riders and snapping it's neck. One grabs me from behind and pushes me against a tree. All the riders disappear as the train rushes through, going in the opposite direction it was supposed to.
I fall to the dirt, blood spilling out from my mouth.
××××××
Green's POV::

The Ghost Rider disappears just as the ground starts shaking violently. I run down the stairs and see Lydia, my dad, and Stiles. He takes me and Lydia into his arms as Stiles holds onto the stair railing.
Anger fills me for some reason and my hands ball up into fists. I push myself away from my dad and run outside so don't hurt him. Lightning strikes next to me but I don't jump, I know it's my doing. I want to stop what I'm doing, but I have no control.
××××××
Theo's POV:::

The Riders reappear and surround us as lightning strikes in the sky. I can't help but smile at the sight of it. They all look up at it. They all put their guns in their holsters and walk away.
"COME BACK!" Douglas yells at them. I smirk.
"Call them back? Or don't they listen to you?" I ask. He keeps yelling at them to obey him and kill us. They turn around and walk back. We all get back in fighting position, instead, they gather around Douglas.
"They don't have a leader," Peter says. We watch at they turn Douglas into one of them and disappear, the storm clouds disappearing as well.
××××××
Green's POV

My vision blurs as I fall to the ground, my fists unclenching. The sound of footsteps catches my attention. Lydia, my dad, and Stiles drop down next to me.
"Can you stand?" My dad asks. I try and talk but can't due to pain. Tears escape my eyes, but it's as if I'm paralyzed. Stiles stands at the sound of running. I can hear familiar voices, but don't try and talk or stand.
Someone drops down to my side, grabbing my hand. "Theo?" I ask, sensing the familiar touch because I can't move my head.
"I'm here," he says. I sigh in relief. I can tell he's trying to take my pain but it's not working.
"Its okay," I tell him. "I'm ready."
"No! No your not!" My dad yells him. "I can't loose you and your mother! Please-" I give him a small smile before I fall unconscious.
××××××
Theo's POV::

Melissa steps out of the hospital room. Everyone is back from where ever they were and have picked up as if nothing happened. They don't know what happened. She gestures for Stiles and his dad to walk over, talking to them with a sympathetic look. They both walk in the room without saying anything to us. I don't need them to though. I've felt...empty sense she closed her eyes. She's gone.
××××××
Green's POV::

"I couldn't save you," he says. Theo. I can't move or talk, nor can I open my eyes. My heart isn't even beating but somehow I'm still here. He takes my hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't. Maybe I should have stayed away from you that day in the gym, or it would have been better for you just to stay at that all girls school. My whole point of living now was to protect you, make sure you didnt hurt, but that's what happened; your dead."
My eyes slowly open, shocking me. He looks at me with wide eyes. "If I had stayed at that school I would have killed myself," I say. He let's go of my hand and kisses me. I reach up and crease his face with my hand. "You brought me back."
"How? I couldn't take your pain."
"You just needed more motivation. Me dying did the trick."
××××××

"Have a great summer," the teacher says. Everyone stands as we stay in out seats.
"That's it?" Stiles asks. Scott nods enthusiastically.
"That's it for the rest of your lives," I tell him.
"It feels so anti climactic," he says.
"There's graduation," Lydia says.
"I have to do summer school for graduation," Malia says with a small smile and a shrug. They stand up and walk out while I stay with Stiles.
"This can't be it," he says just as the lights go out. I pull him up and yank him out of the class, not wanting to be here linger than I have to.
We get outside and I rush over to Theo, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. "Happy this is over?" He asks.
"Ecstatic. I hated school," I tell him.
'That's not what I meant," he says. I sigh.
"I don't think it is."

AN: Woot woot. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh