The Beast Of Beacon Hills

Theo' POV

Josh picks up the Dread Doctors mask and goes to put it on. I straighten up in anticipation. He sets it down. "I'm not putting that thing on," he says and walks back over to the corner.
×××××××
Green's POV
"What?" Stiles asks as he closes the door to his room. Scott and Kira are in there tending his wounds. I feel good now that the fain has stopped. He walks over to Malia, Braeden, and I.
"You know how my mom wants to kill me?" Malia asks him. "She might be planning on killing you too."
"That's concerning," he says. "I should probably have a gun." We all look at Braeden.
"I'm not giving you one," she says as if he's out of his mind.
"You have one. The Desert Wolf, whose trying to kill me, has a gun. I think I should have a gun," he says. Malia and I nod at her. She takes out her gun from her back pocket and removes the bullets, tosses it to him. He trues catching it but it falls to the ground.
"I shouldn't have a gun." Malia and Braeden turn and walk out. I go to go to my room, but he grabs my wrist. "I-I just want to say that I'm sorry. You can't control this, and I have no reason to be mad because of that. And you being a...whatever you call it doesn't change anything for us. I love you."
"I love you too."
××××××××
Kira, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Liam, and I all stand around the kitchen table in Scott's house. "Our Dada got an APD out..." Stiles says, gesturing to me.
"For a 16 year old?" Kira asks.
"How about a nine foot tall murdering werewolf," he says.
"It still might not be him," Liam says. We all expected him to try and defend Mason. I don't want to believe that he can be the Beast either. "Hayden's at the school searching."
"My mom can check all the hospitals," Scott says as he walks into the kitchen. We all turn and look at him. "We can find him."
"What happens then?" Liam asks. We have to remember that Mason is his best friend.
"We'll figure out a way to save him."
"Where else can we look?" I ask.
"We can ask Cory." He reaches out to the book shelf and grabs something. Cory comes out from his camouflage state, shocking us all.
"Wait, it's not my fault," he stammers. "They took him. I couldn't do anything to help him. They took him."
"Who?" Scott demands.
"The Dread Doctors."
××××××××
Theo's POV
Tracy walks in as I look at the mask that sits on the table. "What about these?" She asks, setting the claws that are in the jar on the table. I shake my head.
"They're unless if we don't know who it is," I say.
"Actually their just useless," Deucalion says from the corner. "Didn't Hayden tell you that? Where is she? I hope her mom's y of dissent didn't turn into an actual desertion." He takes in a long sniff of the air. "What about Cory? We can't see him, blind or otherwise." Josh shakes his head.
"I'm leaving," he says. Tracy blocks his way.
"There goes another. Your circle is narrowing, Theo."
"Your voice is annoying the hell out of me." I turn my attention go Tracy. "Paralyze his tongue."
"You got it." She extends her class as she makes her way over to him.
"Tell me, Tracy. Just how powerless you were before all of this" he says, making her stop in her tracks. I look at her to do something. "I know from experience the truly powerless, who are all too eager to show their new strength. So I'm going to demonstrate something far more helpful to our cause....trust."
He begins to stand up with a groan. His hand trails along the thing I have attached to him. "I said I wanted McCalls eyes. That's why I met you take me. He pulls the tube out of his arm. "I've been a willing guest."
"Okay. What now?" I say.
"I teach you what you've been wanting to know." He grabs me by my jacket and pushes me against the stair railing, grabbing my arm and breaking my wrist. I groan in pain. "You feel that? That's the secret to taking power. Pain. Take the pain, take their life, take their power." He pushes me away. I catch myself on the table. "You take until there's nothing more to give." I snap the bone back in place. "Pain. Life. Power. In that order. Do you understand?"
"Perfectly." I extend my claws and impale them into Josh, making him scream and electricity come from his body. I take them out, his body falling limp. I take in a deep breath. "I can feel it."
"Good, but you just lost another of your very small, inexperienced pack."
"What do you think?" I aso Tracy.
"That he was small and inexperienced," she says. "And if you have his power now, you can put the mask on now." I pick it up and look at it.
"Do it," Deucalion says. "Put it on. Discover the Beasts identity and guarantee your place as an Alpha." I lift my my hands and put it on.
"NO! NO!" I yell in pain, stumbling back.
××××××××
Green's POV