Should Have Listened To Her

Green's POV

Green's POV

Kira, Scott, Stiles, and I walk out of the hospitals elevator to see my dad standing there, looking at the bodies as their rolled to the morgue. "Where'd you find these?" Stiles asks.
"Argent. He said that the Dread Doctors are down there as well. He also told me that you guts might have a feeling that you guys know what this thing is," he says.
"We have a theory," I say.
"A slightly terrifying one," Stiles adds.
"The M.E. told me that the bodies had to of been killed somewhere else, and were left there by someone." Scott places his hand on my shoulder.
"What if the Doctors are trying to hide them?" He suggests.
"Why?" Kira asks.
"Maybe they're covering for it," Stiles says. "Protecting it."
"Protecting what?" Our dad asks.
"A werewolf," Scott tells him. "The Beast."
"Horrifying," Stiles and I say at the same time.
"We need to figure out what to call Parrish," dad says. "Because it looks like his dream is coming true."
×××××××
"Why are we doing this exactly?" Melissa asks as she takes the needle out of my arm and puts a bandage on the spot.
"It doesn't matter. I just...I need the results back as soon as possible and only to me," I tell her. She crosses her arms.
"Your not pregnant are you?"
"No, of course not. Derek and I broke up a while ago and I've been on birth control for how long?" She immediately relaxes.
"Then, I'll get these to the lad as soon as I can."
×××××××
Theo's POV
"Your not serious are you?" Malia says as she looks at the large needle on my hand. "That's supposed to help me find Deaton?"
"No. The Dread Doctors operating room will do that. I could take you there, but you can't see where it is," I tell her.
"Ever hear of a blind fold?"
"Not one that works on a Werecoyote." She rolls her eyes and gestures to the needle. "It has wolvesbane in it. The same kind they used on Liam. It doesn't last."
"Why should I trust you?"
"You shouldn't, but you will, because the Desert Wolf could be here right now and Deaton could be already be dead. Do you wanna give Scott the bad news? That its your fault he's dead? Cause you pretty much dared the desert wolf to come after you."
She falls silent, looking at me with a blank expression and takes a step forward. "Your gonna have to come closer." Another step. "Closer." She finally gets close enough. I cup the side of her face, looking at her neck.
"Do it!" She says. I stick the needle in her neck and watch as she eyes glow blue and her teeth extend, roaring loudly for the whole school to hear.
×××××××
Green's POV
"Don't you think that's a lot of firepower for a school?" Stiles asks the Deputy. Our dad issued a town curfew, so everyone has to go home immediately after school and police surround the school, holding long guns.
"Its what your dad gave us. Although, he didn't officially say why," he says.
"Did he say anything unofficially?" Scott asks him.
"No, but we all have a theory."
"What's yours?' I ask. His blue eyes go down to me.
"Don't you guys have a class to get to?" He asks, dodging the question.
"Strauss, what's yours?" Stiles repeats. He looks over at the other deputies.
"Do you guys believe in the supernatural?" He asks. We all side eye each other. I spot Theo looking at me from the lockers across the hall. I stand up from sitting on the floor.
"I'm gonna go take a walk before class," I tell them. I glance over at Theo as I walk pass him, knowing he'll follow. I get outside and walk to the back where no one is except for stoners who don't give a crap what we're doing.
I stop and look at Theo, waiting for him to say something. He pushes me against the wall and crashes his lips against mine. I tug at his hair as my back arches off the well, his hands slipping under my shirt.
"Wh-whats wrong?" I ask, feeling something but not able to identify the feeling.
"Nothing," he lies, leaning back in. I try and ignore it for a few seconds. "Your mine," he says, kissing just below my ear.
"Stop. What's wrong?" I ask him again. He looks away, sighing. I know understand the feeling. "Your jealous." His brows draw together.
"What? No I'm not."
"Of what? Scott?" I ask. He takes his hands away from my waist. I grab them put them back.
"I could care less about your relationship with Scott, he's your best friend," he says harshly.
"The of wh-"
"That damn Deputy," he interiors.
"Strauss?"
"It's more possessiveness than jealousy," he says. "The way he was looking at you made me want to kill him." I wrap my arms around his neck.
"He wasn't looking at me in any way. He's worked with my dad for three years now, we're just friends," I tell him. He looks down.
"That's the first time I've ever felt it."
"Felt what?"
"That you and me can't have that. I can't look at you the way he was around your pack. We're always going to be that couple that sneaks around in the middle of the night." I search his green eyes, feeling sympathy.
"You don't know of it'll always be that way. You don't have to feel that way," I tell him as I bring him back to me.
×××××××
Theo's POV
Malia wakes up, looking around the lab and tries sitting up, but I have her strapped down. "What the hell is this?" She demands, pulling her arms to try and break the chain. I turn to look at her from the table with the "tools".
"Safety first. I told you I'd help you find the Desert Wolf, your mother, didn't say it would be easy." She looks at me with wide eyes. "The restraints are so you don't hurt yourself...or me." I grab the glasses that the Dread Doctors usually wear. She looks at them.
"Oh come on." I grin.
"This is what they use to keep track of the Chimeras. They gave the them their own vibration, these will help find it."
"But how's that gonna help with Deaton?" She asks.
"It won't, but it will help you find your mother. Super natural creatures have their own frequency."
"Are you going to start teaching me physics or put those on me and get this started?"
"I'm trying to help. You have to concentrate on what you want to find and nothing else. Make a connection to a memory of her."
"I don't remember her at all," she says.
"Then something else. The crash. The gun firing at the car. Anything." She nods. I put the glasses on her, smirking. I push the button that makes the sharp needles come to place and puncture the skin around her eyes. She clenches the table while yelling.
"Keep your eyes open!" I yell at her. Blood comes from under the glasses.
"I CAN'T!" She groans loudly. "I CAN'T. IT HURTS TOO BAD!"
"Open them," I tell her calmly as I can. "Open your eyes." I under the restraints and rip the glasses off. She collapse to the ground. I kneel down next to her. Breathing heavily, she smiles.
"I know where she is. She's here."
××××××××
"What's wrong?" Malia asks Braeden, a agent that had a thing for Derek while Green and him were together and was looking for the desert wolf as well.
"I've only seen this place from a few aerial photos and we're kind of going in blind...him," she says, pointing a loaded gun at me.
"Could you please not point  that thing at me?" I ask politely.
"He's coming with us," Malia tells her.
"He tried to kill Scott," she says, stilling pointing the gun at me.
"Technically I did kill Scott." Her eyes narrow.
"I should kill you."
"Won't happen with a shotgun."
"Stop!" Malia tells us.
"I did what I did to survive. The Doctors want everyone dead. I had convinces them that it could just be Scott." Braeden turns back to Malia.
"We can tell Scott. He's not going to blame you for your mother taking Deaton," she says.
"But he might stop me from killing her. Theo won't."
"I'm planning on helping the process," I pitch in.
"She has some heavy firepower."
"Why does a werecoyote need a gun?" I ask.
"We don't really know. Something took some of her power, so she's not as fast nor strong as she used to be," she tells us. "And she's good with a gun."
"We need to go," is all Malia says in response to that.
××××××××
We all looks up at the building. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Braeden asks Malia.
"Unless you know of another Fort Jewett."
"You'd think she'd have someone to protect her if she knew we were coming."
"Maybe she left?" I suggest. "And Deaton's gone."
"I'm not giving up on this just from a maybe."
"I'm not going in on so much uncertainty," Braeden tells her.
"You've been after her for years."
"It's taken years for a reason, she knows what she's doing. We don't know any of her motives. We don't know if she's missed you all this time and just can't wait for a mother-daughter reunion...or if she's planning on killing you."
"We do know where she is and I'm going in." She starts walking towards the entrance. I look at Braeden before following her.
××××××××
We walk around the car slowly, looking around us. We come to an opening and see Deaton sitting in a car, gagged, with his hands tried behind him. Braeden turns around, trying to hit me with the gun. I stumble back buy manage to grab it and shove her. I hit her with the gun so she knocks out and shoot Malia in the side. She groans in pain.
"It was me, huh? You picked up a Chemosignal. It was probably regret, because I didn't really want to do this, but I also don't have a choice." I kick the gun over to the Desert Wolf who stops it with her foot. She takes out the jar and throws it to me. I look at it, the claws that are inside it glowing blue. "You should have listened to Braeden."
××××××××
I walk into the warehouse and see Cory in the corner hunched over, Josh sitting on the floor with his knee bent, Tracy clenching her side, and everything thrown around.
"All of this to take on a blind wolf?" I ask.
"Reblinded actually," Deucalion says. "The healing of my sight was only temporary. As a parting gift from his time with Scott. He a friend of yours?"
"We're working through a few things," I say.
"He knows why we need him," Tracy says. "About the Beast."
"The beast of Gavaudan. He's histories most vicious and famous werewolf. You think I'll show you how to steal its power."
I step towards him and kneel down. "Your open for negotiation. You just have to tell me what you want."
"I want it's eyes, on my claws," he says, extending his claws. "The eyes of Scott McCall."
××××××
Green's POV

Kira, Liam, Stiles, Malia, Scott, and I all stand around the table, looking at the Eichen House Log book, map, pictures, and code card that Stiles stole when he went to see Lydia. We all look at each other.
"Now we have to get Lydia."
××××××××
I reach over to turn my stand stand light off, but just as I'm about to touch it, it bursts. I know should talk to Scott about these types of things that have been happening with me, but I'm choosing to ignore it.
My window opens the rest of the way and Theo walks in. He goes to where the light switch is and turns on the one that hangs on the ceiling. Sitting down on my bed, he reaches out for my hand, but I take it away.
"You know," he says.
"You think she wouldn't tell us?" I snap. He looks down, biting the inside of his cheek. "I really want to get it. This morning, you seemed like you wanted to be civil with us with what you told me, but then you go and literally hand Malia over to the Desert Wolf, who wants her dead."
"I know you don't get it, and part of me is thankful that you don't. Just be happy for now that she isn't dead," he says. My brows raise.
"For now? She's alive for now?"
"You heard that. I said to be happy for now cause she's alive, not that she's going to die." I shake my head, looking at my hands. "Anyways, I came here cause you felt anxious, and I could feel it."
I open my mouth to say something, but no words come out. "I don't know yet. I'm still trying to figure it out." This time I let him take my hand and hold it on his lap.
"You can talk to me." I force a smile, leaning in and kissing him. He pulls me closer by my thighs. I sit up on my knees, pressing myself against him. I know that everyone is just downstairs, but yo girl needs a distraction.
I open one eye to look over at the door and check that it's locked. He lifts my shirt up and takes it off of me, throwing it on the ground. He pushes himself back on my bed so he's against the headboard and I'm straddling him. My hands still shake as I take his jacket off along with his shirt, running my hands up his arms around around his shoulders. Of course he has to feel so warm.
"Isn't everyone down stairs?"
"Yes, so we have to be extremely quiet," I whisper. I unbutton his his jeans and sit up to take my tights off. His hands run down my back. He presses his lips to mine as I pull his pants down.
We over so I'm laying on my back. He sucks on the area between my shoulder and neck. I rub my hands down his back, feeling a light shock. He shoots up and grabs his back.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Nothing, I just got shocked by something," he says, leaning back down. Pinning my hands at my side, he reaches down and touches me. My back arches off the bed.
"Please," I moan.
"Please what?"
"I need you." His eyes glow yellow with lust. "Please." He reaches behind my back and takes my bra off while I drag down his boxers. After we're both out of all our clothes, he positions himself at my entrance and thrusts inside me without warning.
I gasp, looking into his eyes. He winces at another shock, but ignores this one. "Fuck," he curses, burrying his head in my neck. I throw my head back in pleasure, stooping muself from calling out in pleasure.
"Faster," I whisper. He compies immediately, groaning and clenching my wait: there will be bruises no doubt, but I don't care. "Theo."
"What happened to being quiet?" He asks with a sexy smirk. Rolling my eyes, I bring his lips back to mine. "You feel so good."
"Don't stop." Sweat beads our chests. I kiss his neck, making him grunt. He reaches down his hand and touches me. I grab his wrist but don't take it away. He grabs my hands and puts them above my head, so I'm unable to move. "I'm close."
"I know," he says brealessly. He let's go of my hands. My nails dig into his back. "Come on. Cum for me." I squeeze my eyes shut as I come undone under him.
"Theo," I say, biting down on his shoulder. The muscles in his back flex as he reaches his climax cursing under his breath. My chest rises and falls heavily as I try and catch my breath. He collapse on top of me.
"That was nice," is all I can think go say. He chuckles, rolling off of me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
"Did you keep getting shocked?" He asks.
"No."
××××××××
I walk down stairs and see everyone asleep except for Scott and Kira. She bends down and goes to turn the lamp off, but breaks the light. My expression turns blank.
"H-how'd you do that?" I ask her.
"Just a issue I have every now and then. I'm still working with my power obviously. I'll replace the light."
"No, it's okay. There's a pack in the graage." I go to the garage just as Theo is about to leave. He saya in his tracks and gives me a small smile. "Goodnight," I tell him.
"Night." He comes over and givws me a quick loss.

AN: Dear lord my keyboard didn't want to work when writing this. anyways, I hope you like it! What do you guys think about their relationship? Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh