On Fire

Theo's POV

                Theo's POV

      The sound of very breathing catches my attention. I walk out to the lobby of the animal hospital and see one of the Dread Doctors standing near the desk. "You checking up on me?" I ask sarcastically. "Can't tell me you don't want to know who's taking the bodies."
     "You can't find out."
    "Why? You don't care that someone's running away with your failed science experiments?" He stays silent. "You already knows who's taking them. Did you forgot you're supposed to keep me in the loop on everything that happens?"
    A sound comes from the took in was just in. I turn and look that way, then back. He's gone. Stoles walks in with Green behind him. "Who ever is doing this isn't going to do it if we're here."
    "You have a better idea?" Green asks, raising her brows.
    "Who's side are you on?" She shrugs. He takes our his phone and sets it on the counter top so the camera is set on the body. We leave the place and ho out to his jeep, Green sitting in the back with us in the front. "Are we supposed to take shifts watching the camera?"
    "No. I'd rather spend some more time with this guy," he says, clapping a hand on my shoulder.
    "Sound good to me."
      ××××××××
      "It's been hours," Green says, groaning.
   "I didn't force you to come. You could be on your date with Derek right now, but no. Your going against his wishes...again." She rolls her eyes.
    "That's cause no one controls me. I'm just trying to make that clear." He scuffs. She shivers, hugging her arms around herself. "Does the-"
     "Nope, I have to get the heater fixed," he says, knowing what she was going to say. I jump out of the car and get in the back with her, throwing my arm over her shoulder. He turns around in horror, his eyes narrowed. "What do you think your do-"
     "She's just cold. When she warms up, I'll get back in the front." She sighs and moves closer to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.
   "I-is this okay?" She whispers. I nod. Stiles taps his hand the stirring wheel.
    "Are you ever going to trust me?" I ask him he shakes his head. "You know who you remind me of?"
   "Theo, I don't care."
    "My sister, she was smart like you...and a pain in the ass. She always looked out for me, the same way you look out for Green and Scott." I notice Greens breathing has evened, showing she's asleep. "I was the one who found her body in the creek. It happened cause she broke her leg and fell. They said she would have been okay if it hadn't been one of the coldest nights if the year...if it weren't for the hypothermia. I should have been looking out for her."
     He looks back. "Why are you telling me all this?"
    "Cause even if you don't like me, I'm still gonna be looking out for you."
      ×××××××
      Flashback:
      I look down at my sister in the creek, her arm reaching up the slightest bit. "T-theo," she says. I could go down and help her, but I stay in place.
     ×××××××
        Present time:
     "So what's the punishment for killing a chimera?" I ask. He looks at me.
    "Spending hour in a car with Theo Raeken." I chuckle. "Its loosing your best friend. I'm gonna loose Scott." He takes a deep breath. "He wouldn't choose Donovan over you. That wouldn't make him a true alpha."
    "Maybe that's what does."
   "It sounds like you guys need to loose up justifiable homicide." His brows draw together.
   "Did you really just say that to the son of a cop?" He asks.
    "A werewolves eyes are supposed to change when we've killed an innocent," I tell him. I make my eyes change to their yellow color. "Do these look blue to you? It was self defense; for the both of us." He shakes his head.
    "Maybe its just all the bad in you. You can't tell the difference between innocent and not. Because you feel guilty."
   "So it's up to opinion? Did you feel bad about it?" I ask.
    "One word. Good." I smirk at that. "I'm gonna get some fresh air." He gets out and closes the door behind him.
    "Theo," Green says. I look down at her just to find she's asleep. I run my hand up and down her arm. She let's out a small moan. My smirk grows as I realize what's happening. At least she's having dreams about me in bed and not him. She clenches my shirt. "D-don't stop."
      Suddenly the scent of smoke comes. I look out the window to see Parrish, only its him surrounded by fire. I grab Green and open the door on her side. Her eyes shoot open. I pull her out and put her behind me. "Stiles!" She yells.
    "Green!" He shouts back, running over. I push her towards him as Parrish grabs me and punches me across the face, burning my skin. I stand up just as he lifts the jeep and flips it over. My vision goes completely blank.
    ×××××××
        My eyes slowly open, looking around. I spot Green and Stiles far apart from each other. I run over to her and check her. Her eyes are softly closed as if she's asleep. Her arms have burns and bruises that have already formed.
   I pick her up and walk over to Stiles. He wakes up coughing violently, looking at me then at her. "W-what happened?" He asks. I go to answer, but my mind is in total fog.
    He shakes her awake. She trues getting up but can't. "I-I can't stand," she says, looking him dead in the the eyes.
    I grab her hand and pull her up, her body hitting mine. She holds onto my biceps. "What hurts?" He asks her.
    "E-everything."
    ×××××××
               Green's POV
        Derek grips my hand, his veins becoming more visible. He winces, but my pain doesnt fully go away. "Stop," I say. He shakes his head. Soon the pain is completely gone. He takes his hand away.
    "You don't listen," he says. I sit up, taking my shirt off sense its too hot in here. "You could have died tonight."
   "But I didn't," I say. He scuffs. I think back to what Theo told me. "Why can't you see that I can handle this? I'm not helpless," I say.
    "No, but as your mate, I'm supposed to protect you at all costs. If something happ-"
    "You'll live with it. I'm nothing special. People die everyday, especially people like us who know the things we do. Even if I'm not getting involved, I still am." I wipe my tears away. "You can leave now."
    "Green-"
    "I said you can go," I repeat. He takes in a sharp breath. The door closes behind him, making me break down in tears. I lower myself to the ground, taking in heavy breaths. Theo walks in and closes the door. I stop my tears.
   "What happened? Did he do something?" He demands. I shake my head. He offers me his hand. Unlike that night in the woods, I let him help me up.
    "There's something-something about you," I say. "Something bad, and Stiles is right, he always is. But I can't see it." He tilts my chin up so I'm looking in his eyes.
    "Then you should already know, your not supposed to play around with boys like me."
    ××××××
                 Theo's POV
       Her eyes trail down my body. "I don't care." Her eyes land on my lips, staying there, then going back to my eyes. She reaches up and creases my cheek, leaning up and pressing her lips to mine.
     I close my eyes and give in to her. Her hands slip into my hair as I pull her closer to my body. I wasn't fully aware of her not wearing a shirt until now. I make sure not to touch the burns or bruises.
    We stumble back until her back meets the door. I grip her thighs and picks her up, her legs wrapping around me. My lips move down to her neck. "Theo," she moans, throwing her head back.
    "THEO!" Scott yells from the living room, making us stop. She jumps down and walks to her bed.
   "Y-you should go see what he wants," she tells me, her eyes looking anywhere but at me.
    "Goodnight."

AN: It finally happened. They finally kissed. This is based off 5x08. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/   -Vaeh