Raitoningu

Green's POV

"What do you think you're doing?" Stiles asks Theo as he carries me up the stairs to my room. I can hear Scott and Stiles follow. "How do you even know where her ro- never mind." He opens the door and brings me to the bed, lays me down.
"Do you still hurt?" Theo asks me, ignoring my brother. I nod, wincing.
"I hate this. I fucking hate this," Stiles curses.
"Stiles, we should be mad later when Green isn't crying in pain," Scott tells him. "You can take her pain."
"No I can't," Theo says. My vision turns blurry.
××××××××
I press my lips against his neck, the stumble not bothering me. His hands roam over my bare back as I trace the Triskelion on his back. I pull back and look into his lust filled eyes.
"We can stop," Derek says.
"I don't want to." He pulls me back to him, his calloused hands resting on my hips.
"I can hear your heart. You might not want to, but we need to stop," he says. Groaning, I lay on my back and stare up at the ceiling.
×××××××××××
My eyes slowly open, Scott kneeled down beside me while holding tightly onto my hand. He takes his way, taking a deep breath. I must have passed out while he took my pain.
"Thank you." He nods and stands. All eyes go back to Theo.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer," he says sarcastically.
"He kill Scott. Hurt Lydia, hurt Malia, hurt so many people we care about and you've been dating him?!" Stiles shouts at me.
"We don't really have a choice," Theo says. "You don't choose who your mate is." Scott and Stiles look at each other in confusion.
"He lied. Derek lied to protect you. He said you two were just having problems, not that you weren't mates anymore." My eyes dart around the room, avoiding all eye contact.
"That's more than this dick would ever do to help you."
"I literally just saved your friends ass."
"I didn't need your help."
"Obviously."
"Stop," I say. "C-can you all just leave for now? Please," I ask. They all look at each other before nodding. "Not you Scott. I want to talk to you." He closes the door behind Theo and Stiles and sits on the edge of my bed. "I'm sorry."
"You can't control it," he says. "I couldn't control Alison being my mate no matter how much I knew it had been wrong. This isn't all that different. I just need to know that you were with us the whole time. That you weren't acting then giving information."
I shake my head. "No, I wouldn't do that and he never asked me to." He nods and kisses my temple.
"I'll try and talk to Stiles, but this doesn't mean I'm okay with this." I nod.
"I know."
×××××××××
"Mason told me it's not just a transmitted frequency," Liam tells us. "Its high power. It has to have a really strong signal."
"And that's what casing this thing to shift?" Lydia asks, folding her hands in front of her on the table.
"I don't think so, at least not just that. Argent said it's getting smarter. Maybe the Dread Doctors are trying to make it grow faster?" Scott says.
"By using frequencies?"
"By shifting, that's just the trigger. The real important part is shifting." Lydia look at Stiles dead in the eyes.
"Like Peter," she says.
"Exactly. Whenever he turned, he got stronger."
"But they dony want to wait until the full moon so they're using this," Stiles says.
"So it can be stronger and faster."
"Because of Parrish," Liam says.
"What are we supposed to do if this happens tonight?" Lydia asks.
"We've got one thing to go off of," Stiles says. He grabs a picture from his backpack and sets it in the center of the table. "Whoever is inside the Beast is wearing size ten of indeterminate make."
"What's that?" Lydia asks.
"It's a partial print. That's all we get because of all the fire, blood, and carnage."
"How many size tens are there?" Scott asks.
"Only one with Parrish's blood as a bootprint," he answers.
"Are you gonna try and get the game canceled?" I ask. He turns his stare to me.
"Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be with your other pack?" I stay quiet.
"We're going to play, we're just gonna hope that it doesnt become a blood-soaked massacre," Scott says.
"Aren't we missing out on a chance to catch this thing?" Liam asks.
"We don't have the "who"."
"But we have the when and where," I say. We all look at Scott for his say.
"There's too many people."
"And we still don't know if this is actually going to happen," Lydia adds. "It could just be a regular lacrosse game."
"I highly doubt that," I say.
"Its possible," Stiles says.
"So we're still getting it canceled?" Liam asks again.
"We're getting it canceled."
×××××××××
"I'm not sure I have that authority," our dad says.
"Your the County Sheriff, you can't cancel a lacrosse game?" Stiles says in disbelief.
"Its a charity game, which generates thousands of dollars," he says. "I'd have to have evidence of a threat to show the school board."
"A giant werewolf might go across the field murdering people," I say. "That's one hell of a threat."
"We're going to have presence at the game. I'll double, triple it."
"Dad, quadruple it," Stiles says, doing a weird jump thing.
"There's always a person who can forfeit the game," our dad tells us.
"Couch."
"We're stick with a sub who's strictly by the book," my brother says.
"What about FinStock?"
"He's been in read for seven months now."
"Maybe its time to check on his progress."
××××××××
I open the door to the rehab and walk in, making sure to be as quiet as possible. Stiles points over to coach and walks over. We sit down on the coach next to him. He stares up at the ceiling with wide eyes, not moving at all. Scott waves his hand in front of his face.
"Coach, it's Scott and Stiles," he says. He waves his hand again.
"You in rehab, you didn't have a lobotomy," Stiles scuffs.
"Coach?" Stokes looks at the table in front of is and reaches out to touch one the checker pieces. Coach reaches out and grab his hand.
"Don't you dare touch it," he says. He moves his head and looks at my idiot brother. "I've got nurse Gonzalez by the balls for the last three moves and she knows it," he says with a laugh.
"You're checking out of this place now," I say.
"Who's she?"
"Coach, we know your fine," Scott tells him. He shushes him violently.
"I have a debilitating disease... Its called "I'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach-phobia," he says.
"No ones shooting arrows," Scott tells him.
"We just need you to coach the charity game," I say. He looks at me in confusion.
"Seriously, who the hell are you?"
"His sister," I say, pointing at Stiles.
"I feel bad for you," he says. "And not a chance."
"How have you been conning them into letting you say here?" Stiles says.
"I uh...have relapses. Its-its serious; seven of them," Coach says.
"So once a month?"
"Yeah, uh every time they try and discharge me, I relapse."
"And no one as noticed that pattern?"
"I have great health insurance. So get the hell out of here. I hate charity games; their meaningless."
"I think the charity would beg to differ," I say.
"What's it for this year?"
"Cancer," Scott replies.
"For or against?"
"Deeply against."
"Okay well I'm deeply not interested." He makes a small whisper with his mouth and points to the door.
"We need you," Scott says.
"I will never coach there again."
"That's perfectly okay. You don't actually have to coach the game-"
"We need you to forfeit," Stiles finishes. Coach looks between all of us nervously.
×××××××
I sit down on the bleachers next go Hayden, giving her a small smile. Stiles stands up and goes to coach, telling him now is the time to forfeit the game. "I've never forfeited a game, and I never will. Now go!"
"Shit." I walk over to the vans and look up at Malia who's looking at all the cords. "Pull them." She looks hesitant, but does it.
×××××××
Hayden tucks a piece of hair behind her bear as she listen to what Scott and Liam are talking about on the field. Scott runs towards the school. I get up and follow him.
"Kira!" He yells as we push through the doors. She throws Brett's sister to the floor. "What are you doing? Stop!" He tells her. She grabs his arm and throws him down with her. My heart rases with fear as she looks at me with her head tilted and her eyes glowing orange.
"Raitoningu (lightning)," she says. Scott stands up and puts his hands out to her.
"Kira," he yells at her. She swings at him, but he catches her arms and pushes bet onto a classroom. I run in. "KIRA!" he yells at her again. The shape of a fox appears around her, almost looking like fire.
"KIRA!" I yell. Her eyes shift to me, her eyes softening and slowly turning back into herself again.
"Oh my god," she says under her breath. The sound of screams coming from the halls catches all our attention. People run through the doors, trying to get away from something. The Beast.
Scott runs out before any of us can say anything. The doors fly open and Scott flies across the hall. The beast comes in and grabs him, pushing him into the doors. He manages to get away and run our. I climb up the shelves and open the windows.
"Come on," I tell Kira and Brett's sister. They follow me and jump down from the window. We get to the library to see Scott being thrown to the stairs, his back cracking. Stiles and Liam run in with Hayden.
Malia comes in with Braeden. She shoots her gun time and time again until the Beast turns to smoke and fades. He stands up and walks over to us. "Did you really think you could take that thing on hour own?" She asks.
"No."
××××××××
I open the window for Theo, letting him climb in and shut it. He strips off his jacket that has rain droplets on it. I sit down on my bed. "Why didn't you tell me what was happening? I could have save-"
"I didn't need to be saved," I tell him. "Scott had it under control for the most part." He sits down next to me, taking my hand in his.
"Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head.
"Stiles and I have always been glued together, he's my best friend. But he can't even look at me, because of this. And I can't end what we have, no matter much that would help, I can't. I'm scared I'll lose him."
He let's go of my hand and pulls me his chest, letting me cry, my hands clenching his shirt.
××××××××
One hour later: Theo's POV

Lightning and thunder coming from outside are the only sounds in the room. Greens hands clench in her sleep as her jaw sets. I loosen my grip on her. Her green eyes shoot open. She sits up with a blank expression and looks at the door.
She gets up and walks out. I run after her. She opens the door and walks outside to the pouring rain. I should have had her put a shirt in before she fell asleep. She stops in the middle of the stress and looks in front of her.
"We need to go back inside. You'll get sick!" I yell. She doesn't respond. "Green-" Her eyes change to blue, but not normal blue, the blue of a werewolves eyes who's killed, claws extending, and lightening surrounding her body.
My eyes widen in shock as she turns back and the bolts go away. She falls to the ground, hitting her knees. "Raitoningu," she says. I run over and pick her up, carrying her inside.
I rest her head on my lap, looking over her body to check that she's okay. "What's happening to me?"
××××××××
"What do you want?" Scott demands as him, Stiles, and Kira all rush inside.
"Why the hell are you here?" All their eyes shift over to Green who's looking out the window with tears running down her beautiful face.
"I don't want any of you, I want her," I say, gesturing to Kira. Scott takes her hand protectively.
"What the hell did you do my sister?"
"Nothing," I scoff. "I came here to talk to her about what happened at the school. She fell asleep abs woke out out if no where. She walked outside, but it was like she was sleep walking. She stopped in the street and changed. Her eyes glowed blue, she had claws, and lighting surrounded her. And she only said one thing."
"What?" Scott asks. Stiles walks to Green and touches her shoulder, but she shrugs it off.
"Raitoningu," I say. "I've only seen something like this in you Kira. And she's not talking to anyone, maybe she will with you." All eyes go to Kira who walks over slowly.
"Green," she says. This only makes her turn around. "Green-"
"Maybe you have to change," Scott tells her. She nods and closes her eyes. The figure of a fox covers ber body.
"Green," she says in a voice that definitely not hers. Once again, her eyes change blue.
"Kira," she says she bolts surround her.
"Make it stop!"
"I don't know how to!" Her chest rises and falls rapidly. She growls, looking Kira dead in the eyes before shifting back.
"Raitoningu," Kira says. "Lightening. She's like me, a Kitsune, but she's also like you, a werewolf."
"So I'm a-"
"Chimera."

AN: This chapter deleted TWICE! But it's finally finished. Thank you DivergentSelectioner for the helpful idea of making her into a Chimera. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh