Chapter 2.

The moment the man realized she passed out was terrifying for him.

"Wake up." He said yet he got no reply

"I SAID WAKE UP!" He started to scream but Adilyn's lifeless body just laid there.

"I know you're not dead, dummy"

"If you don't answer me I'll slap you"

"What have I done?" The man cried out.

"I'm turning into my father." He totally forgot he was talking to himself.

She grew pale and colder so the man started to loosen the seatbelt but she still wasn't breathing.

"I'm taking you to a hospital." He said

Before taking her to a hospital the man had given her CPR and the color of her skin started to grow back

The loose seatbelts had to work began Adilyn's circulation grew back. She slowly opened her eyes but the man hadn't seen yet. She saw something in the corner of her eye. They were adoption papers.

Adilyn has grabbed the papers from the cup holder and read them. They were signed by her father... this couldn't be true... she was legally his.

The man realized that she had the papers and smacked them out of her hands.

"No more snooping. If you do it again I'll kill you."

"S-so I'm legally yours now?" Adilyn asked

"Yeah, do you want to go home?" The man asked

"Yes please."

"Can you t-try not to make the straps as tight?" Adilyn asked

"Of course. I won't ever purposely try to hurt you." He replied

She nods as he continues driving.

"Daddy? My room isn't pink is it?" Adilyn hates the color pink. It reminded her too much of her childhood.

"Of course not addy it's blue." Adilyn likes the name addy. No one has ever called her that before.

"Can we make it purple with a black outline please?" Addy asked. The man was about to say something but addy cut him off

" and if it's a nursery can the crib be black with very thick velvet that cascades around me so the sun doesn't wake me up when it's too early to be awake?" Once again she wouldn't let the man speak

"Can it be the type of bed that a princess would have? Please please please." Adilyn asked pulling her best puppy face

The man just laughed. "Sure addy whatever you want." He says as he laughed again

They soon arrive at the house.

"Come ok let's go call some painters the man suggested."

Adilyn was as happy as she had ever been.

"Also do you want to go back to school next week or just stay home?" Her dad asked

"I want to stay home because I'll get bullied if I go to school." She replied

"Ok princess I won't pressure you but I just realized you don't know my name... would you like to know?"

"Yes please"

"My name is Michael Clifford."

"Well, my name is kind of long. It's Adilyn breylin Charlaine Danica Maddox"

"it is beautiful but now I've adopted you'll have to change Maddox to Clifford"

"Daddy... do I have a mommy again?" She was afraid of having a mother and figure in her life because of what happened with her last mother.

"Of course you do sweetie! You'll meet her late though. She's at work right now but for now, we should get to know each other. What do you want to know about me?"

She shrugged.

"I don't know but she won't hurt me will she?"

"Of course not! She won't lay a finger on you and if she does then she's in serious trouble."

"D-daddy whats that thing called when you're treating me like a child again?"

"Age play sweetheart."

"what does it entail besides treating me like a baby?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be a baby... I could treat you any age but your own."

"S-so what age are you treating me then?"

"Wanna try 3?" Michael asked

"No! I hated being three the first time so why would I want to relive that! Life has always been horrible for me since I was 3."

"How old are you know pumpkin?"

"17"

"Well, I'm gonna treat you like a two-year-old whether you like it or not."

She hesitantly nodded. She was ok with being two

"Daddy I'm scared... what if my new mommy doesn't like me?"

"She won't like you she'll love you. There is nothing to worry about."

"What is she like?"

"Well, she's extremely pretty, a redhead in fact, and treats every child as if they're her own. You'll love her!"

She nodded timidly

"She's here!"

Adilyn curled into a ball getting really scared.

"Adilyn there is no reason to get scared. She's your new mom."

She refused to come out of the ball

"Jordyn sweetie come her for a second," Michael called

Adilyn was still terrified when Jordyn walked over

"How old are you?" Jordyn asked. She was quite short and old looking. She had this tone in her voice that was very stern and mean... Adilyn did not like it one bit.

"I-I'm 17." She replied

"I thought you were two Addie?" Michael asked he was very confused

"Well not now." Adilyn knew that she wouldn't be able to get into the headspace of being a two year old. Back then she didn't have to think.

"Well, when addy?" Jordyn asked

"Give me two weeks." Adilyn replies but even then he knew she wouldn't be able to get in the right headspace for it...

Adilyn kinda blanked off after that. She was thinking about her old family. She used to hate them and was ready to leave them the moment she turned 18 but now she couldn't miss them more. She just had to put on an act for Michael and Jordyn until she can find a way to escape.

A/N hi lol