Adilyn woke up in the hospital and saw her dad there. Not Michael but her actual dad.

"Baby I'm so happy you are alive! Michael called me as soon as you ran away and explained to me what has been going on and what lead you to run away. I'm so sorry that he did that to you. I'm taking him to court so that he can serve his time in jail for faking those documents.

"Don't take I'm to jail dad! His heart was in the right place but his mind didn't catch up. It was easier to get away with it since he knew you. Before yesterday, I was actually having fun."

"Yesterday? Adi you've been in a come all week long! The doctors were talking about pulling the plug soon if you didn't wake up! I'm taking that man to jail as soon as you get out of here!"

Oh...

She could've lost my life because of him.
Him and his selfish intentions of kidnapping a girl who was 18 years old and trying to make her pretend like she was two.
He deserves to rot in jail for what he did to me.
As much as I've grown to love Michael, She realized she could've lost my life over that argument. One that could've been avoided if he had just left her alone.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

The next day, they discharged Adi from the hospital and she went home. She didn't even have time to recover before my drunk uncle came into my room. She tried to tell him She wasn't in the mood and that she has a serious concussion from the accident. Worst decision ever! He just branded her for and hour longer than he planned and this time, he put in on her head. However she though this was better than being back on the streets.

She laid down in my bed and tried to get some sleep. At least Shes not alone anymore, right?!

I know this was a short chapter! It was intended since next chapter is the last chapter and I am about to write/publish it in about 10-20 minutes. However if you really like my writing then you can go read my other book entitled derivative. Hope you all enjoyed the book and thank you for reading my book.

Prepare to be sister shooketh.