What the actual heck! How could he lock me in a room with the person I hate the most right now!? I want to do nothing more but grab his little Asian looking face and -

"Shut up!" Michael said.

"You heard me?"

"Yes now shut up!"

I just simply eye rolled.

"Don't roll you eyes at me. If anyone should be mad it should me since you're acting like a little brat."

"You do not have the audacity to say you have the right to be mad. Last time I checked, your forged some documents. You're lucky I don't call the police on you, you're really starting to get on my nerves."

"Technically you're 18 you didn't even have to stay as long as you did so obviously I'm doing something right! You're just mad that your family didn't want you." Michael regretted those words as soon as they came out of his mouth.

That's where it really hurt.
" I tried to live my life but YOU were the one who wouldn't let me. You were the one who kidnapped me because you couldn't have children with your wife. NOW YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A WIFE. She never liked you and you never liked so u don't even understand why I'm here anyways. I wish you would just leave me alone."

Calum was outside of the door listening to everything. This is what's supposed to happened. They yell at each other and then they reason with one another. However that didn't seem like it was going to happen anytime soon.

"You're supposed to be working your problems out you know?" He screamed from the other side of the door.

Then Adi got an idea. If they pretend to make up, then Calum would let hem out and she could run away. She quickly told the idea to Michael and he agreed. He wanted nothing more than to get away from her at the moment.

"I'm sorry Adi, I didn't know you felt that way. I was wrong. Very wrong and wasn't being considerate when I kidnapped you. You're right! I very well could've adopted someone but instead I kidnapped an eighteen year old girl and tried to force her to pretend that she was two."

Calum was very suspicious of this act.

"Try harder, I know what you're trying to do."

"WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING, WE ARE MAKING UP."

"I'm sorry daddy. I see where you are coming from to. You weren't thinking at the moment and you saw an opportunity and you took it."

Calum opened the door.

And Adilyn ran away

...