Last chapter guys :^<

Adilyn woke up to rocks being thrown at her window at midnight. What was going on? She looked outside and to her surprise, it was Michael and Calum climbing up her bedroom window.

"Let me in." Michael whispered, he couldn't have risked being her by Joseph.

"Leave me alone."

"I know things are looking bad right now but promise me this. Unlike these other guys, I would never hurt you. I'm willing to explain everything to you as to why I've been such a jerk lately but you need to hurry up and come with me. I don't have much time left before he comes in to check on you."

Adilyn make the decision that chose where her fate lies. She went with Michael.

They hurried to the car and sped off, they couldn't waste any time.

"Michael what's going on?"

"There's something that I need to tell you... I'm your real dad, not Joseph. That's why I "kidnapped" you in the first place. When you were a baby, I wasn't in the right mindset and had to go to rehab. I passed you over to Joseph because I though I was gonna be back in a couple months. Turns out I didn't get out until you were 5 and by that tile you already had it in your mid that Joseph was your father. I didn't have a choice but to silently be you guardian angel and watch you grow up from afar. When you turned 13 years old I confronted Joseph and asked for you back. He had told me no and I tried to take him to court. Him and your fake family backed up every word that he said and he tied up all lose ends. That's why I waited until you were 18, that way you were an adult and had a decision on what you wanted. That's also why I wanted you to act like you were two. I wanted to regrow you until you were 5 for the years I missed out on."

Adilyn stayed quiet for a while. She didn't know what to think. The man who she thought kidnapped her was actually her father. Her whole life has been a lie!

"Why are you telling me this now?" She asked him.

"Well Jordyn never liked you because she wanted kids and I couldn't betray you like that. The day I brought you home, I explained the story to her and she went crazy. That's why she never liked you... also the car that almost killed you was her... she wanted you dead and me back. Now, she has a life sentence in jail and she won't be able to touch you from there. As for Joseph and his family they won't ever see you again either. You, me, and Calum are moving to Australia and if they move their in a couple of year or so, we'll move again. I'm so sorry for what has happened to you over these few months but I wanted to let you know that I love you and from here on out I will never let you."

"I love you too dad... you also Calum even though I barely know you. Thank you for helping me work out this situation with my dad and helping him fight for me, this wouldn't have been done without you."

Adilyn knows she wished for a new family in the beginning when she was being abused and She got what she wished for. It wasn't a new one, but it was the right one. Then she undid that when she wished for her to leave her alone. In that moment Adilyn wanted nothing more than to get as far away from Michael as possible.
But sometimes things aren't what you think they're gonna be
What you want ain't always what you need. All Adilyn asks for when you wish for something... is to Be Careful What You Wish For.