"This is on you man. You're the one who faked making up with you supposed to be daughter or whatever she is." Calum was concerned for where Adilyn went but he knew what was going on so he decided to let them deal with whatever is going on.

" I don't care where she went. She's 18 years old and if she needs somewhere to go then she can find a place on her own. Apparently she doesn't even want me to be her dad so she doesn't need to stay here." Michael replied

"You're making a huge mistake man. I think you need to run after her."

"It doesn't matter, she's gonna come crawling back to me soon anyways! Now shut up!"

Now.. they just sat in silence

Meanwhile...

Adilyn didn't know where she was going and she had no one to call... she officially felt more alone than she ever had and she wanted nothing more than to be with the family she despised if it meant this feeling would go away. She trade loneliness for abuse in a heartbeat because loneliness was the most painful emotion to feel. This is her first time ever truly experiencing it and now that she has it, she wants it gone.

She kept walking down the street until she found a place to stop and rest. However when she was crossing the street to get some snacks at the gas station, someone ran her over and everything went black.