Important Disclaimer

I wrote this story when I was young and a bloody idiot. Now I'm slightly older and slightly less of an idiot.

The ways in which I glorified mental health issues and suicide are not okay. Not in the slightest.

This story was a way for me to vent some of the ugliest parts of myself during the worst time in my life, to some extent it was therapeutic but sharing it was harmful. (Especially sharing it with my friends.)

Don't indulge your mental illness by triggering yourself on purpose by reading dark material.

Go read something that won't harm you. Watch youtube videos. Listen to music. Go and get help.  By whatever means you can. Confide in a friend. Talk to someone online (I recommend 7 cups as online-therapy or there's an app called Talk Life which is less direct interaction with others which is really good for those of you that have anxiety like me). 

Things will not get better if you don't start taking care of yourself. 

I'm here as well, if any of you need to talk with someone badly enough. Although, remember, I am not a professional and I have plenty of my own issues. 

I'm leaving this story up only because I believe that removing things like this won't help in the long run. 

There is hope out there. There is life beyond this.

For those of you that will read this story anyway, proceed with caution. And remember that this is only one story born from my own mental illnesses, this is not your story. I saw this story as a prediction of my own life and I was so so sure of it coming true. It didn't. 

People care. They may not show it in the way that our mental illnesses cry for them to but that does not mean that people don't care about you. Reach out, please.