Chapter 3 Flashbacks

Shelbys POV
I had to wake up early today because I had to got to the hospital to get the cast. I got dressed

(👆what shelbys wearing but with a boot on her foot and she has crutches)

I don't look like absolute trash but it's ok. I do my make-up and straighten my hair. Then I look in the mirror I look good I had 10mins to get to the hospital before they skip me and I have to wait longer. I crutched to the hospital with 5mins to spare, took me 5mins to get here, Nice.

"Shelby Grace Were ready for you" she said opening a door. "Ok" I get my purse and walk in. After I get my cast on I leave because I payed for all of it 2 days ago. Once I left I crutched home. "Oh shoot I need to book tickets  to Washington" I whisper yell to myself. I get on my computer and book tickets to Washington for Friday.
I texted Ross to pick me up at the airport on Friday. I'm so excited! To move away from my problems! To get new problems... but mostly to be with my friends!🙂

--time skip when Shelby gets off the plane to Washington--

I finally got off the plane. I slept most of the plane ride. Witch was good. I think. I look around and saw Ross waving I crutched as fast as I could to him, Jess and a red head that I recognize(Max btw). I got there Ross and Jess hugged me so tight "Cant breath" I mumbled they let go. We went were all the cars were parked and looked for Jesse's car but I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Tyler...I turn back around and start going as fast as I can Jess was the only one that caught up to me. "Who is he?" She said angry. "Umm know one!" I said " Oh ok so know ones chasing us!". We all get in the car Max and I got in the back and Jess driving and Ross was in the passenger seat Jess locked our doors before he got in. He looked at me through the window Jess hawked her car horn so he backed up, so she could drive. She started driving home.
"Mind telling us what the hell that was about?" Ross said I look out the window "it's a long story ok" I say "it's also a long Car ride" Jess said back to me." Ok everyone calm down" Max said "Shelby look at me" Max said I turn over to Max were looking each other in the eye " Who was that person" he asked "Tyler..." I replied "And what dose he mean to you?" He looked at me deep in the eyes I turned my head slightly so I'm not facing him or looking at him. He took my chin and moved it back so I'm facing him he looked serous he asked again  "Shelby what dose he mean to you?" He said I heard Jess fangirling and Ross getting mad. Maxes fingers were still touching my chin. "H-h-he's M-m-my E-ex" I stuttered
"Ok that's all I needed to know" he said and let go of me "How the hell did that help at all Max!!" Ross said angry. The rest of the car ride was silent we got home and once me and Max got out I took a closer look at him, his smile, his hair....

Flashback

We were 5. We were young. I was watching my favorite tv show with a red haired boy. The two main characters got married the red haired boy walked over to me. "Shelby when we grow up, I'm going to marrie you, I promise!" The little boy gives me a red rose "Yay, I'll be glad to be your wife, Max!" I say and jump into his arms....

End of flashback

THAT WAS MAX!! I yelled in my mind I could tell I was blushing hardcore red because he asked me "Shelby, are you ok your face is all red." I heard Jess say be hind me "Oh she's Fantastic"...."Are you?" He touched my forehead I pushed him away "Stop, trying to take care of me!!" I'm blushing so hard right know "I'm not worth it!!!" I yelled at him and went inside to the guest room. I'm not moving in yet were waiting till all my stuff gets shipped here. I close the door and look into the mirror I'm so red I look like I'm sunburnt on my face I try to cool down. Wait i wouldnt be blushing if I didn't like him........

NO

He probably has all the Babes and i am never going to be one of them...
Never...
Ever..
He
Dosent
Like me
He probably thought that was a prank when he said we should get married when were older, yeah just a prank.

Right?

Authors Note
Long chapter yay also a lot happened in this chapter wow. Well hope you enjoyed it.
Bye!😉