Chapter 13- Anger

I look suprised. But I'm so Angry why is he here? He can't be doing this. And when he said "uh honey I'm home?" I freaked. "Um..." I groan and get out of bed and smile towards MY children "Amy, Jax could you be dearies and go to your room? Mommy has to talk to....Daddy." I say and they nod and skip off. I drag Max further in my room then shut the door "What the hell are you doing here!?" I whisper yell "I came to see you guys...?" He says "yet you don't come to see me when I'm giving birth? Or even their 1st birthday?..." I stop "how did they find out you where their father!?" I ask this time more worried he srugs "I have know idea...they just said Daddy's Home, Daddy's Home then ran to you." He says explaining it I calm myself "how long are you staying here?" I ask but then start to break down into tears but then he kisses me and I hug him "I had know one to help me..." I say into his shirt "I know and I'm so sorry for that...Shelby I love you not cheese..." he gets down on one knee "Will you marry me?" Then we had 1 million baby's!!!

But then I wake up and rub my head "just a dream.." I wake up in relief "wait I had a dream about Max oh god this is getting bad" I say In my mind  whale brushing my teeth. Everything is being stoped over to the new house today but we Are leaving in about a week.

~about a week later~

I've been having dreams about Max all week... maybe I should tell Jess. Well I will when we get there all of our stuff is moved just need to get there ourselfs I can't wait to see Jess again I haven't seen her since the twins birthday, witch she went way over the top and bought two big stuffed animals a unicorn and a Dinosaur. I've also made some new friends over the year like Liam, Graser and Will they are all super nice oh and of course I didn't forget about Eathan and Parker They all were a really big help!

~on the plane~ 

"Mommy I'm scared..." Amy says "Yeah me to..." Jax says
Then I grab onto both of their hands "Just think about Auntie Jess and Uncle Ross and it will all be over before you know it..." I say and they shut their eyes tight then a few minutes later I hear soft snore coming from beside me and I smile im scared to. I think to myself. As the plane starts to leave I start to look at the new house more.

 As the plane starts to leave I start to look at the new house more

The outside of the house👆