Chapter 16- Ambulance

Shelbys POV

He said that. He said. He Loves me? No.

He doesn't.

No one does.

I look in the mirror.
Your worthless.
I look at my hands.
Max doesn't love you.
I feel hot tears streaming down my face.
Look at yourself your a dump.
I look up at the mirror.
No wonder he broke his promise he didn't want to deal with such trash.
My vision becomes blurry.
Your ugly.
I feel dizzy.
Your weak.
My stomach...

I back away from the mirror.

But as soon as I do the weight on my eyelids shut and I pass out.

Max's POV

Once I finished talking to Jess I realised that Shelby wasn't in here so I  decided to go some where else. Right as i was about to leave Jess and I both heard a big bang. Jess looked at me and then to the bathroom.
"Omg!" She yells and rushes to the bathroom and I follow.

Jesss POV

I rush to the bathroom and open the door as quickly as I can, knowing that Shelby could be in trouble. I look down to see Shelby sprawled out on the floor, blood coming out of the back of her head, and blood on the toilet seat. She must of hit her head. I thought as I rush down to her "Shelby! Shelby can you hear me!" I yelled as I cradled her in my arms knowing that Max is just standing there, "Why are you just standing there! call an Ambulance!!!!" I yell knowing that my best friend might be dieing. He rushes out of the room. "Shelby...Shelby.. please... I can't lose you too... your all I have now... Stay in there.. for me... for the twins. For Max." I say whale choking on my tears.

Shelbys POV

We're was I?

I was in a box, a big box.
I heard a voice.
"Shelby...Shelby.. please... I can't lose you too... your all I have now... Stay in there.. for me... for the twins. For Max."
I remember that voice.
Who is It?
A female and she is talking about my children maybe. I don't remember getting pregnant.

I stand from the ground.
And start banging on the walls.
I opened my mouth to yell but nothing came out.

Soon I heard loud beeping sounds. I think.

"Shelby your going to be okay you have to be okay! I love you!" A male screamed over the beeping sounds.

I slid down the wall. And feel steaming hot tears fall on my lips.
We're am I? Help! help me!!! Plea-!