Love Might Be Forgotten...Chapter 8

Shelbys POV

I was shocked at what she just said.... "Ok... let's go..." I said "Really?" She said in shock "Yeah really! But you have some explaining to do!" I yell she nods. We walk out to her car and head to the closest drug store to get pregnancy tests we get 2 boxes just in case we need them later.. then we head back home we run up to her room only her and mine room had bathrooms I sat on her bed and she explained everything to me before she took the test. Then she walked out with 3 tests we waited 5mins then...."I'm to scared can you read them for me!?!" She asks a little to loud "Ok jeez" I take the three tests "Ok 1 Not pregnant" I say she lets out a sigh of relief  "Ok 2 Positive... and 3 Positive.." I hug Jess "I'm so sorry "I whisper in her ear "its not your fault I got really drunk" she said crying but laughing. Max and ross runs in the door I quickly shove the tests under the bed " what's going on?!?!" Ross yells "Nothing...me and Jess where laughing so hard we started crying I just stopped faster then her" i say " on what If you don't mind me asking" Max said smerking at me "girl stuff" I say back "Ok.." they both say and walk out the door I tell Jess I'm going to bed and walk off to my room to stop see the one and only Max. "What do you want!" I say "I want to know what's wrong with Jess she's my friend too and-" I cut him off but jumping into him arms my legs were around his waste and my arms around his neck "thank you.." I whispered to him "For what?" He asked " for finding someone you care for...for finding Amber.." I said back "im sorry Shelbs but Amber isn't the one I care for.." he said laying me gentle on the bed. "What? But... you and her were cuddling at the sleepover.." I say looking away from him "SHE was doing that I wanted to spend time with you...." He said into my ear I started to blush and manage to pull away from his grip and I run put the door into jesses room and locked the door. "Shelby! what's wrong?" She asked worried "Nothing.. can I sleep here tonight?" I asked her. "Yes if you tell me what's wrong!" She said "Why did you lock the door?!" She asked a little louder "Shhh!" I say walking over to her "Im pretty sure that...Max was trying to have sex with me...." I started to tear up i don't know why Jess hugged me "Why?" She asked "He said that he didn't want to spend time with Amber he said he wanted to spend time with me even though he kissed Amber multiple times and he was the only one sobre...." I say crying "I thought we had something!" I yell. She hugged me tighter "i came here to see my friends not to be heart broken again..." I whisper. She lets go. "Don't talk to Max, avoid him...We won't let what happened to you and Tyler happen again.....I promise" I start crying harder at the fact that she mentioned....Tyler "Thank you.." I say in between crys " you can sleep in my bed I have to do something be right back" she said walking out I fell asleep fast.

Jesse's POV

I start to walk downstairs and I see Max and Ross on the couch "What are you planing!!" I yell at Max "What do mean" he asked "she fell asleep crying because of you!!" I yell louder "what are you talking about??" He asked "SHELBY!" I yelled a little to loud. Shelby came running down with tears in her face she wipes them..."WHAT!" She yelled still crying Max trys to hug her but she pushed him away "STOP....stop trying so hard you don't care about me I learned that at the sleepover.." she said "Ok then tell me who cares about you!" He said "Ross, Jess I know no one else here does" she said walking outside. I glared at Max he looked so shocked he held back tears and sat on a chair looking down with his hands in his hair. I went running out to Shelby she was crying and it was raining

Shelbys POV
"I can't believe I just said that to him.."

Max's POV

"I never ment to hurt her..." 

Jesse's POV
"WHY AM I SO STUPID!" I hear them yell at the same time.....