Chapter 15- Silent Treatment

After I said that Amy looked really tired so she headed to bed.

~A couple mins after that..~

"So... what was that about?" Jess asks looking at the tear stains on my cheeks. "Um- I was starting to unpack when Max came in and yelled my name... I got scared so I yelled back and then saw the twins frist toy and started to break down crying. Max came and sat next to me and tried to cheer me up... but he only made it worse. I got mad and started yelling, saying stuff like the twins needed you and this is one that I will regret... I say that I missed him and that I love him..." I say and look to Jess, her jaw droped. "Advice?" I say and she smiles "so what your telling me is that your in loveeeeeeeeeee?" She says extending the E "Well not anymore now that I told him... I think I might just have to give him the silent treatment..." I say and look down "Why? Did he reject you? Because I swear to god I will pull all out war! Let me at em, I got my chaunkla!!!" She yells "Kids!" I whisper yell "oh right... let's go in my room..." she whispers and we leave off to her room. I hear foot steps coming upstairs once we get in the room. Me thinking it's Max, I rush to the bathroom and wait there till the person leaves or at least until I think he leaves.

Jesse's POV

Once we get in side Shelby rushed to the bathroom right before Max came in, I qustioning it in my head but I moved on. "So why are You here?" I ask him "Im here to see Shelby..." he said "So... You messed up again?" I say giving him a glare and he sits next to me "Friend to Friend... I don't know what to do... I haven't been feeling great but when Shelby came and I saw her and the kids... Everything turned up... She confessed to me and I couldn't say anything. I want to be a great father thats all I ever wanted and to be in a great relationship with someone I love... but I screwed both of those things up. Jess... I think I'm in love with Shelby..." After those words my head goes blank and the only question I have is... did Shelby hear any of what he just said?

Shelbys POV

I heard all of it ever detail..