Chapter 11 Remembering

Previously....
Shelbys POV

I suddenly feel sick to my stomach the room starts spinning as they come closer "do you lov-" I cut her off by running to the toilet and throughing up.

I wake up in bed my eyes flutter open all they way I look up and see Jess, Ross and Max..."What the fuck happened??" I asked almost getting up but Jess lightly pushes me back down.
"Whoa you need to lay down.." Ross says "What the fuck did something happen to my foot??" I say looking down at my foot "Nope still there what the heck happened?" I ask they all hug me I push them off and get up and hop over to my krutches "Until somone explains to me why your all being weird.." I say my hand brushing over the handle until Max grabs my wrist and I spin around he gets close and says "your....your pregnant.." he says and I burst out laughing "No... no I'm not!" I say between laughs "Yes you are..." Jess says walking closer "I saw you through up.." she says and laugh even more "ok so what your saying is that anyone who through up in magically pregnant?? I'm sorry but it doesnt work that way.." I say "fine... then take a pregnancy test.." she says "a-wha... why?" I ask "you don't know for sure in your pregnant..." I shake my head and walk into the bathroom and take 3 tests and wait...

Positive!!!
Positive!!
And
Positive!

Wait, Max is the onl- Huh! Omg he's the dad!

I walk out and look at them all standing there.

"So..." Max says
"I'm not pregnant!" I say
"Then why did you have morning sickness...?" Jess said
"It's a mystery..." I say shaking my hands in the air and walk out. What did I just do... I'm having a baby with someone I love... I should be happy.. But i- someone disturbs me from my thoughts and I snapped back into reality and realized I was crying I turned to see who it was. "Shelby..." he said hugging me "Max..." I cried into his shirt "Shelby why did you lie to us?" I pull away "How did yo-" he cut me off by kissing me his soft lips on my salty lips (from all the crying) he pulled away "I don't get it do you not want us to happen?" He asks calmly "I- Yes I want us to happen because I love you so much but- What If I'm a terrible mom- What If they hate me and what is you leave me and-" he kisses me "Hey I made a promise right... and I don't plan to break it" I smile and kiss him. I feel safe. It's been a while since I felt this. I love him so much. I ask this to much. But... does he love me?