Chapter 10 Things Are Diffrent...

Maxes POV

I hold my grip around her waist while my hand is holding her cheek. She pulls away. A tear rolling down her cheek. But she's laughing. I smile. "God damn it..." she says and runs into my arms "Promise..." she pauses "Promise you won't ever break my heart again you hear me!" She yells at me and i pause looking down "Promise..." she says more tears rolling down her cheek "I promise..." i say and she smiles she backs up and grabs her suit cases and walks past me I run to her and stop her. "Where you going?" I ask. "Home.." she says "I won't let you.." she looks surprised at my words. "If you move to Sea-" I say but she cuts me off "No! To my real home. To my real friends. Never back to Seattle. Not without you..." she says and I pull her closer and she kisses me. After I take her hand and we walk out, we walk back home together.right as I open the door Jess comes up to hug her and she hugs back "What did he do to get you to stay?" She ask happy. Shelby looks down then Jess looks at me angry "What did he do to get you to stay?" She asks a second time looking back at her and glares at me. "Nothing! If anything it was that I couldn't leave my best friends!" She says neverous and smiling. We all look at her. "Welp! I'm up to my room!!!"she says rushing out. I smile. "What the hell happened?" She asked quietly looking at me "Um I made a promise..." I say weirdly. "A promise To what?!" She asked a little louder "can't tell. Got to go bye!" I yell running up the stairs. I head to my room and get in bed. what a rough night.

Shelbys POV

I toss and turn in my sheets but can't seem to sleep. I get up with a pillow and start heading to Max's room I nock. Soon after he opens with no shirt on. I blush. " can I sleep in here with you?" I ask blishing a little bit more. "Sure.." he says smiling and letting me in. "Ill just sleep on the flo-" I say before he cuts me off "no you can sleep in the bed with me." He says smerking "o-ok.." I say getting under the sheets with him. I turn over and look him in the eyes he smiles at me I smile back and scotch towards him and he kisses me I put my arms on his shoulder. One of my hands go down his chest tracing his abs. We both don't  pull away. He moves me on top of his chest we both pull away for air then go back to kissing he has his hands on my thighs and my hands on his neck. He flips over so he's hovering over me. He starts kissing my neck. We're having sex. I slip off my shirt and he scans my body "hot.." he says and I blush. You all know what happens next.

Max's POV

I wake up next to a naked Shelby. Yes! I look around but no condom. WE DID USE A CONDOM RIGH? I started to panic. I turn over to see dark brown eyes gazing up at me. "Hi!" She chirped "hey.." I say back she burrys her head into my chest "You ok?" I ask and she nods. Her head goes up to my face and kisses me. She pulls away and gets off the bed. "Don't leave..." I say "I have to go.." she says "why?" I ask "1 they will get worried and 2 I have to check on Jess..." she says and paused "I said to much." She said putting all of her close and rushing out to her room. "Ugh..." I moan out and roll out of bed I start to put my close on but olny managed to get my pants on before I hear a nock on the door. Must be Shelby coming back for more.. I say to myself i walk to the door and I open it to see....

..
.
Adam?

"Adam what are you doing here?" I ask and he pushes me into the room and Red, Barney and Tim comes in and locks the door "What do you want?" I ask "we want to know... Do you love Shelby?" Adam asks in a werid voice "Um.." I say and think, she never said she wanted to be secret...but! What If were not even a thing "Answer the damn question Max!" Adam yells quietly.
....
"Yes.." I say

Shelbys POV

I just leave Max's room and go to mine but once I get in there I see Jess, Em and Liz standing there they run up to the door and lock it "What's going on?" I ask " we need to know... Where the heck were you!" Jess yells quietly "Um.." I say blushing "oh I see... you were with Max right? WAIT!
I-WAIT-Did You sleep with him?" She asks and I nod and she squeals "I new it I new it!" She yells I suddenly feel sick to my stomach the room starts spinning as they come closer "do you lov-" I cut her off by running to the toilet and throughing up.