5. Saved again?

Axel:
I am home alone today my dad and sister are gone doing whatever. I'm sitting in the living room when I see the lights flicker showing that someone is here I pull up the cameras and see it's not my dad or my sister it's someone going through our things I run upstairs as quite as I can and push call on the first name I watch as words type on my phone as who ever I dialed answered -hey babe what's wrong- "someone is here in my house help" I look at the top and see I called Ace -I'll be right there keep hiding- "okay" I hang up and hide behind a false wall in my closet. I can see through a crack and I see the guy open my closet I put my hand over my mouth and hold my phone tight. I'm about to call ace again but I see him behind the guy with a gun and he hits him on the head with it. I gasp and crawl out of my hiding spot. "Why do you have a gun?" He shakes his head and lays on my bed. "What I'm I supposed to do about him?" He lifts his hands and shows 9-1-1 with his fingers. I call and report and intruder they show up and take him away all while Ace is laying on my bed with his arms over his eyes. I became brave I straddle his hips and snuggle my face into his neck holding his side. I feel his hands on my hips. I place soft kisses along his neck I feel his hold on me tighten. I look at him to see his eyes have darken from there normal sea foam blue to almost a midnight blue. I kiss the corner on his lips and brush my lips against his like he did to me yesterday. Only I didn't see this part coming. He flips us over and holds my hands above my head I was about to speak but I felt his lips against mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back. He pulls away suddenly and look at him weird and turn to see what he is looking at to see my dad in my door way. Crap fucking crap I sign "Dad.. it's okay" he looks angry and signs "it's not okay your kissing a boy axel" I flinch and sign "Dad.. I'm gay I've always been gay" "out now" my eyes widen and I say "what" He signs again "get out now axel" I feel tears but I don't let them out. I pack a bag and grab my money that I've been stashing for years. I walk out to see it's pouring once again just my luck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry that it took so long to upload a new part I've been moving. Let me know what you think

Update: Alex is deaf he can make calls. It's called a relay call where he has an interpreter on screen.

•like
•comment