15. I miss you...

Axel:

Ace is leaving today for his 'business' thing. We have talked about so I know what is happening and why he has to go. I have met Peter, Ace's right hand dude/man/guy whatever you call him. So I know he will keep him safe.... I think.... ugh I gotta stop thinking about this it's not gonna help my worries. "Will you skip school and spend the day with me babe?" I smile at the cute name and nod...
Later in the day he is sitting in the middle of the floor of the movie room thing when I walk in he gives me a really cute look and holds up a video game....

I think my heart just melted

I think my heart just melted. I smile a somewhat tackle him to the floor "your cute so I'll play with you" I whisper in his ear. He tickles my side until I roll away from him so he can set up his game.

*tonight*

He's got all of his two bags at the door... ready to leave... I'm gonna miss him... I have been next to him since we met now I dont get to see him for a week. I'm gonna be lonely. He gives me a hug and a couple small kiss making me smile

 He gives me a hug and a couple small kiss making me smile

before leaving. I look around I'm alone and I cant hear.... I shrug and go to our room and grabbing one of his sweaters and going to the movie room and watch a bunch of kid movies on Netflix making me smile. By the time I get in bed its 4am thank God its Saturday tomorrow/today.. I cuddle into the blanket and one of his pillows. I miss him....

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

•vote
•comment
•sorry it's short
•early update cause I wrote a chapter I really wanna share but it's the next chapter