bonus chapter

Ace:

*3 years into marriage*
(24 years old)

I walk into our room to see Axel crying no not even crying like sobbing. And if you have ever heard him cry it breaks your heart. I drop my bag and rush to him "what's wrong love?" I sign looking him over looking for any harm he looks at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "We got approved" he tells out loud and jumps on me. I'm in shock we were approved..... as reality sets in I smile and I can feel my eyes water. I hug him tight and spin him around.

We sit in a chair in an office axel is holding my hand tight and shaking his legs. "Hey it's okay babe" he nods "I know I'm scared" I smile and kiss his cheek. A lady comes in with a blanket in her hand its pink Axel smiles and almost bounces in his seat like a child waiting for candy. I smile in adoration at him. We are handed the bundled up pink blanket Axel now hold our baby girl. That we have officially adopted today.

As I bring her in our house in her car seat Alice and stacy (Axel's sister) are sitting on the couch. They jump up and hug us signing a congratulations. "What's her name?" Alice signs Axel smiles at me and I nod at him telling him to go ahead and tell them her name is "A-b-i-g-a-i-l E-m-e-r-s-o-n" they smile as axel just stares with love at our new baby girl. I dont think I'll be getting any hugs, kisses, or any love from him for a long time. Its worth it to see such a look on his face.

I love Axel with my whole being and I wouldn't trade him for anything and now we have added to our small family. I absolutely love my life as of right now. Now to get a puppy. "Babe" he tilts his head and trys to stay looking at me but his eyes dart down to Abigail "can I get a puppy so the puppy and Abigail can grow up together" I plead with my best puppy dog face I can pull and put my hands together. He watches me closely and then looks down to Abigail and smiles before he nods his head. "We can be a family of four" YES...... i do a dance in my head "but.... it better be a cute PUPPY. Not a grown dog Ace" I smile sweetly and nod. I kiss his forehead and get up to search for a PUPPY....

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

•vote
•comment
•I'm not sure if I will post this but hey I wrote a bonus chapter