Valentine's day bonus🌈❤️

I can't leave this story alone...
I'm sorry 😩
I love my characters 🥰
Hope you enjoy this bonus chapter 💛
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ace POV:

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day me and Axel have been married for a while and some would think why keep up with Valentines Day gifts. I don't come up with this gift because I have to I do it because I love to.

I'm going to surprise Axel, Abigail, and of course our little puppy Candy. We talk about doing this for a while and this has been planned for a while as well. I sign the papers and leave the office after I say thank you. I buy some other things that are actually normal for Valentine's Day like candy and a stuffed animal. I make it into the house without making a sound.
I run and his the things I bought before going and looking for my family. I finally find Axel and I sign
"Im home Axel play with meeeee"

"What did I tell you about saying things like that Ace?"

I laugh and give him a hug.

"Hey, where is my baby?"

She is now two and she runs into my arms "Ahh there's my princess." I give her kisses on her cheek as she giggles. I look at Axel with a smile "Let's watch movies and order pizza tonight babe" he nods and walks off to call in our order.
I take Abigail and lay on the couch and ask her what she wants to watch. She says one-word "Snowy" which is Frozen. I put it on and wait for Axel to come and join us.

I wake up before anyone in the house the next day just so I can go get Axel his flowers.

I jump on our bed to wake him up and give him his gifts

At the first one, he looks like he might hit me and me laugh

At the first one, he looks like he might hit me and me laugh. "Im kidding babe calm down" I hand him his real gift.

 "Im kidding babe calm down" I hand him his real gift

He smiles and gives me a big hug. "Wait this isn't the end of your gifts"
He looks at me confused "Get dressed Alice is coming to watch Abigail for a few hours hurry."
I walk into Abigail's room to see she is awake "Hello my Princess Happy Valentine's Day" I give her a stuffed animal. "Do you think your daddy will like my other gift?" she just giggles and holds on to her new toy.

We finally leave the house and once we are in the car I blindfold Axel

We finally leave the house and once we are in the car I blindfold Axel. He keeps telling me im making him nervous but I just hold his hand until we get to the office I was at yesterday.
Thankfully it was quiet until I took the blindfold off.

 We have wanted to adopt a little boy and so I planned it with the lady who helped us get Abigail

Axel covers his mouth and I see tears in his eyes I rub his back and urge him forward to get him. He takes our new baby in his arms and smiles the adorable smile. "What's his names babe?" I look at him and he holds up his hand and spells it out. "C-O-L-T-O-N. E-M-E-R-S-O-N." I smile and nod as the I tell the lady his name. He keeps his eyes on Colton. I wave my hand getting his attention "Do you like your valentines day gifts?" he smiles and nod.

We head home to introduce Abigail and Candy to Colton. We have 3 A names and 2 C names our family is a weird one. But I love them and I would do anything to see them smile.

••••••••••••••••
That was a long one my bad... I wanted to do something for Valentine's Day. I hope you have a good Valentines Day whether you have an Ace and Axel or don't.
Make sure you love yourself.
💛💛💛💛