13. showing him this

Ace:

It was finally the end of school so I can show Axel what I wanted to show him and maybe he would try it with me. Maybe you haven't guessed but I'm taking him....

"Where the hell are we going? Aceeeee where we going??????" I groan -you will find out soon just wait- I showed him what I wrote before we left I had at least 5 flash cards to prepare since I had to drive. Yes like drive an actual car.... "you were prepared nice" he turns up the music louder and puts his hand against the speaker. Hep nods his head to the beat.

-your cute- I see a small blush. I wish I could talk to him and he could hear me. I wish I could have met him before he got sick so I could care for him. His dad is so stupid for kicking him out. I really like Axel and I dont want to let him go but I'm kinda scared I'm gonna have to one day.

I park the car "ready to go?" I sign. He nods and starts getting out but I stop him. And smile shyly holding up a blindfold. He groans and falls back into the seat. "You like  torturing me dont you" I laugh and pout my lips to say please. "Fine" I smile and tie it around his eyes. I get out and then help him out. Thankfully he cant hear the cars. I squeeze his hand slightly  and with one hand on his waist I take off his blindfold.

I watch his reaction carefully. I see a small smile turn into a big one. "Do we get to drive them?" I laugh and nod my head "only if you want to" "oh I so want to I'm gonna win" I smirk "really?" He nods and holds his head high. I kiss his neck slightly and I see his stance falter. I look at him "I'm sure you will babe. Maybe you will a prize after" I kiss his cheek and get into a car a watch as he gets into his.

We are doing three laps who finished first wins. As soon a we are told go Axel takes off first in his yellow car while on in a white one. I want Axel to win because I already have something planned for his win. But I'm not saying I'll make it easy for him. It was close at the last lap but he won by a couple seconds. He gets out of his car laughing and smiling like I've ever seen. Its adorable I love to see him happy. I go and hug him and say "I think I'm falling for you" even though he cant hear me. I felt like I needed to say it.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡
*like
*comment
*enjoy another update.