11. why so secretive

Axel:

Ace stayed truthfully and was here when school ended. I just don't know why he didn't come to school. Maybe I should ask him.... "why the skipping of school?" He rubbed the back of his neck "I'll tell you after our date okay?" I nod and hand him his helmet we walk up to his house and go in. I turn and face him "can you sign something else?" He smirks and nods "I want to make out with you" I laugh "really? Well you have to catch me first" I turn and run up the stairs. Yes I know totally a white girl move I don't need to be reminded. I hide in a bathroom under the sink and cover my mouth with my hand since I can't tell how loud I am. I then realized this is a bad idea because I can't hear...... great watch him scare the crap out of me. I keep looking around waiting for him to pop up any minute now. I had my eyes closed now that was until I felt arms wrapped around me making me scream. He turned me so I was facing him oh wow how awkward. I laugh awkwardly "I didn't scream did I?" He nods I feel my cheek flush. "Sorry" "it's okay babe" he says slowly. "Where are you taking me?" I see a big smile make it's way on his face.... he's cute like hell.

He leads me blindfolded "you know it's bad I can't hear now you make it so I can't see" he squeezes my hand since well he can't talk to me. He takes my blindfold off and I see we are on a hill over looking the city. "Wow it looks so cool up here how did I not know about this?" He smiles "the view is pretty hot" he signs and I blush. I look back to all the lights of the city. I feel arms wrap around me from behind and I know its ace he kisses my shoulder lightly. I lean into him until he turns me around and kisses me.

Ace set up a picnic dinner for us and we talked as we watched the sky darken

Ace set up a picnic dinner for us and we talked as we watched the sky darken. "So are you going to tell me why you weren't at school today?" I watched him he looked down and scratch the back of his head. "I had to take care of some business" I tilted me head waiting for him to explain "I am in a gang well actually I'm the leader...." I sat there shocked he's what.... did I read his lips properly... "did I read your lips right? You said your in a gang? Like the people who kill people?" I stand ready to leave "wait" he signs and I stop. " I really like you. Please dont leave me. No one will hurt you" he signs. It hurt my heart I like him he learned how to sign just for me... but he is dangerous and what he does is illegal.... but I dont want to leave... "I like you too. I wont leave." I sign and say back to him. He smiles and hugs me. "Come on let's get home" he signs and kisses my forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it has taken me so long to finally update.
•like
•comment