9. Secret lessons

Ace:
6 a.m.
"Thank you do you think I'm ready?" "Yeah I believe you are you can hold a conversation if you don't know a word just ask him it won't be hard" I nod and smile shaking his hand. I walk out and head straight to school knowing I have to talk to Alice with Axel. Once I get her to be okay I'm gonna make my move and ask him out not just you know make out or have sex. I just hope no one messes this up. I just parked and my phone goes off. Please don't be the gang please don't. I look down slowly and see it's Peter "fuck" I read what it says "hey boss we got that meeting you wanted it's set for 2pm" okay I can totally do this I can talk to Alice and then leave I'll have to ask Axel out tomorrow. I text back a quick ok and then Delete the messages, I get out and head to find Axel and Alice I find them at his locker. "Hey can I talk to you Alice?" Before she can answer I turn to Axel I smile and wink at him making him blush slightly. "What Ace" I move Axel so he can see my lips as I talk "okay so I really like Axel he awesome to be around and you made almost hate himself because his dad kicked him out and I brought him to my house. He is a really good friend and I would like to hang out with him some more." She scoffed "like his dad would kick him out haha Ace very funny" I shake my head and look at Axel "she doesn't believe me." Axel turns to Alice and signs gadfly so I can't tell what he said but she looks between me and Axel "so it's your fault he got kicked out" she said while signing. "No Alice I kissed him I did" I looked at Axel shocked "whatever Axel hang out with who you like I'm done" she talked away before he could say anything. I looked at my watch 10:00 I can stay a little longer. "Hey it's okay she will see that I'm not bad okay" he nods and asks "can I come back to your place to stay?" I smirk "your always welcome baby boy" his cheeks turn a light pink and he looks away " am I your baby boy?" Shit what do I say fuck it I'll ask him now. I lift his chin and take a deep breath don't mess this up "Axel...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry to leave you hanging lol I'm pretty sure you know what will happen in the next chapter.... comment if you know😂😂😂
•comment
•like