19. years have gone by

Axel:

*3 years have gone by*

Lets catch up this is what has happened because a lot has happened.
Me and Ace are now 20. We are both in college like he promised which he almost broke but I win. Ace is no longer in a gang, I kind of talk to my father but I mostly talk to my sister. I'm still best friends with Alice though she has tried to talk me into getting the cochlear implant but I'm great with out it. Ace loves me without and his is Fluent in sign language. Which he still takes class for. Oh one very very big detail Ace changed out my promise ring for a engagement ring last year. We have broken up a few time and by a few I mean twice once from each of us.

*flashback to a year ago*

Ace is driving us back home for the weekend so we can visit my sister so she can finally meet him and so we can visit our spot just because we miss it.
"Can we stop by my sisters first"
He hands me a card since he's driving 'we are going home first so we can freshen up then to your sisters' I smile and nod I love that he still does the little deatails for me. Like writing cards before hand. Or holding my hand as he drives or how he taps my hands when we stop the motorcycle.
He parks the car and opens my door for me... or that. Not once has he stopped as well as when he has a surprise blindfolds.
We go up to our old room and we take a shower then we both get dresses. I brush my teeth while he does his hair and I try not to stop and stare. And we switch after getting ready we head off to my sisters.

At the end of the night Ace and my sister have gotten along and she doesn't hate us for having a relationship. We are leaving "hey babe I'll meet you at the car I'll be right there" I look at him confused "I just have to go to the bathroom cutie" "okay hurry I wanna go home and cuddle" he nods and kisses my cheek giving me the keys.

Ace:

I watch him go down to the car before I turn and look at his sister. "So umm I have a question for you" she looks at me questionly I laugh awkwardly "since axel doesn't talk to your dad nor does your dad like us very much I was wondering if I could ask you" "ask me what Ace" "well I would like your permission to ask Axel to marry me" she looks at me shocked while I just scratch the back of my head and smile slightly. "OMG YES WHAT YES I GIVE YOU PERMISSION OMG" God we are lucky ace cant hear us right now. I laugh and say thanks before going home with axel.

*next day at night time*

Everything is set up for when we get there now I just need to get axel to wear a button up..... wish me luck lol if now his clothes are just as perfect. And he choose to wear this because he cant let go of his red boots

 And he choose to wear this because he cant let go of his red boots

(His pants are black instead)
While I wore this

(His pants are black instead)While I wore this

(No bowtie)

We ate and talked like we always did I had him stand as I secretly on on one knee. "Axel I love you and right here I gave you a promise ring promising I would marry you and now I feel is the right time you are amazing and cute and so loveable. I dont ever want to lose you. So will you Axel Stevens merry me?"

"Why would you let me wear this if you were gonna propose?" I laugh as he has tears in his eyes "you always look breathtaking handsome so are you gonna answer or make me wait forever" he put his finger on his chin before smiling "yes I'll marry yo...

"Why would you let me wear this if you were gonna propose?" I laugh as he has tears in his eyes "you always look breathtaking handsome so are you gonna answer or make me wait forever" he put his finger on his chin before smiling "yes I'll marry you" I cheer and he laughs  "I love you Axel" "I love you Ace" we kiss and then I put his ring on his finger and hand him a ring for me to put on my finger "I cant wait to hear you say I do" he laughs and blushes "I cant wait to see you say I do

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

•vote
•comment
•one last chapter and then it's over 😓😭
•I might make an bouns chapter let me know if I should