7. One last night?

Axel:
He pulled away from me quickly and put his hands up for me to stay put. He walks out the room and doesn't come back after sitting there for 20mins I get up and go downstairs. I walk into the living room and see a older woman and guy I'm guessing is Ace's parents. They start talking to me and too fast for me to read their lips I look at Ace confused "what is happening" he looks at them and then me "this is my mom and Dad" he says it slow enough for me to understand I wave at them "hello I'm axel" they nod not knowing what to do "goodbye Ace I'm gonna go find a hotel see ya at school" I walk back upstairs and grab my bags. I feel a hand on my shoulder turning me around to face Ace "please stay. I want you to stay" I shake my head "I'll go stay with Alice I don't want to be lost because you don't know how to talk to me and neither does those people down there" he looks sad "I don't want you to go but if you want I'll take you to Alice" I nod "I'll stay here tonight and after school I'll go with Alice" he mutters something but I couldn't read his lips. He holds his hand out for me to take and he leads me downstairs. His parents are gone he takes me to the kitchen and lifts me up on the counter. He settles in between my leg with his hands on my thighs. "I'll make us dinner stay put okay" I nod as I blush and look away. I watch him cook I have no idea what he is making I know he has music on I can feel the beat on the countertops. He has finished cooking I realize he made pancakes and eggs for dinner. I laugh he writes -hey don't laugh I only know how to make breakfast stuff- after reading that it makes me laugh even more. After we are both done eating he sits on the couch and pulls me onto his lap -what do you wanna watch cutie- I blush and pick a movie on Netflix turns out I picked Moana. I can feel him laugh against my back. Man do I wish I could hear him laugh. I cuddle into him as his arms rap around me. I watch the movie and read what they are saying it's a cute movie I'm actually glad I picked it. But I got tired towards the end I can feel my eyes shut but before they shut all the way I can feel him kiss my head. I fell asleep that night in his arms and it wasn't weird. I woke up that morning seeing that Ace posted on Snapchat it was a picture of me asleep on him with it saying "my fuckin cutie asleep" what was I gonna do now Alice is gonna kill me. Shit shit and fucking shit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello it's not Saturday but I felt like updating
Hope you like it
•like
•comment