Chapter 1

"You must go before it is to late. " Jungkooks father warns him as he's trying to shove him into one of the last ships.

"No! I can't leave you ."the ten year old sobbed.

"Do not worry my son. When you arrive on Earth you will have to be careful. But you will have amazing abilities that will protect you. It will be your job to protect the people . I want you to get an education and live your life. You can not stay here. For we are about to go to war with our neighboring planet . It is no longer safe here. Do not forget about your eyes. I love you. Now I got you something." With that his mother places a little ball of fluff into the small ship with him .

"This is Chase. Wear this necklace to communicate with him. He knows alot . On Earth he will be known as a dog. Now go and remember that we love you very much." With that she shut the lid and sent her only child on his way. With tears in her eyes.

Knowing the neighboring planets plan. To simply drop the biggest bomb they have and wipe out the entire planet.

Jungkook knew that's what had happened when he felt the slight impact only to turn and see his planet breaking out in fire and ash.

Jungkook started to sob. Until a slight whimper broke him out of it. He glanced down to see the fluff ball holding something in it's mouth. It was the high tech necklace . Jungkook sighed and took it out of Chases mouth . Putting it around his neck and clasping it together.

"What are we going to do ?" Jungkook sobbed to the fluffy thing . He couldn't exactly remember what it was called.

"We are going to find someone. I already have a family in mind. Your parents already planned it out and chosen a family . They live in a place called Seoul, South Korea. Their family name is Park and they have a son named Jimin." Chase spoke to him through his mind. It actually wasn't a shock to Jungkook. His planet has ,well had very high tech stuff .

"Do you even know where he lives and just how am I going to explain to them what happened to me?" Jungkook questioned with just a tinge of annoyance.

"Simple. Your parents had the whole thing planned out. They already contacted the Parks and told them the situation. They agreed. Now just trust them. Like your parents had. Just be careful." Chase barked.

"Alright alright. What danger would I be in anyway ?" Jungkook suddenly asked as Chase looked a bit unsure of whether or not to actually answer that.

'So, your enemys are mind readers. Who want your entire planet of Jeontae extinct. With you being ten you know everything about the planet and are, well were a resident. There for if they discover you and read your mind. They will try and kill you . You have to be careful because yes you will have amazing abilities. But at the same time your eyes will change to red every time you use them.' Chase warned.

"I don't understand. Why would they want to kill me just because of my knowledge?" Jungkook asked in confusion . If the fluffy thing could sigh. Chase would have.

"As you know. Their planet is known as Hati. On Earth that translates to hate. While your planet name Jeontae translates to love. Your planet did nothing wrong. But Hati's are just so negative and want everything good to be erased. The sweetest planet was yours . There for they want every single thing about it to be destroyed. They will will stop at nothing until that is fulfilled. Now chill out . We are about to land." Sure enough he was right. They were just about to enter Earths atmosphere. The ships coordinates were set so that the ship would land right in the Parks front yard.

And that's exactly what happened. When they crashed it wasn't really a crash. They landed rather smoothly. Jungkook looked up to see a rather nice house. Who had three people suddenly bursting out of it.

"Do not worry . They are the Parks. They only wish to help you." Chase assured the frightened boy. Jungkook simply nodded and tried to sit up. He couldn't. He tried to press the button to open up the ship. He couldn't do that either .

When they landed, it busted the control system. Jungkook began to freak out . He went down flat on his back and kicked upwards with all his might. It sent the steel lid flying high into the air. All were shocked. They waited to see if it would land . It never did. This is because he managed to kick it until it left Earths atmosphere. The Parks warily approached the young boy.

"Hello. Who are you?" The woman was the first one to speak up.

"M-my name is Jungkook." Jungkook spoke up. Still rather scared.

"Do not be afraid sweetheart. We know we aren't your family. But your parents contacted us. We will gladly keep you safe." She spoke in such a sweet tone.

"Cool! What planet are you from?" The twelve year old boy spoke up. Jungkook looked over at him. He had chubby cheeks and he was rather cute.

"I am from the planet Jeontae. It was destroyed by our neighbors known as the planet of Hati." Jungkook explained. They had such a friendly aura. Jungkook suddenly felt like he really could be protected. He went to leap out of the ship in joy.

When he realized he never touched the ground. He looked down to see that he was floating. Luckily no one else was outside. The Parks lived in a rather secluded area. When he looked over the humans had their mouths hung wide open.

"What?" Jungkook questioned like him flying was no big deal.

"We knew you would have amazing abilities. But it's your eyes." Mrs.Park spoke up.

"What about my eyes?" Jungkook asked her.

"They're red!" Jimin blurted out.

"Oh. Right, this fluffy thing told me that would happen." Jungkook said as he pointed to Chase.

"You mean the German Shepherd?" Jimin asked as he looked at the dog.

"Is that what he is? I have no idea. On my planet they were called floofy's. I forgot what humans call them." Jungkook admitted sheepishly as he finally put his feet firmly on the ground.

"They are called dogs my dear. Now why don't we get you inside?" She suggested as she took Jungkook by the hand. The three Parks led the two aliens into the house.

When Jungkook gets older he was destined to help people. That's what his parents told the Parks. But they didn't want that to happen until after he got a education on Earth so he could actually understand it.

Little did he know. He wasn't the only one that got sent to Earth. He was just the only one that was wanted dead.

The other little boy who was not even a year older than he. Had his memory erased for his own protection.

"Oh my gosh! That must be him!" Mrs.Kim squealed as she called her husband and son out to the front yard.

"Alright good. He's still unconscious. Namjoon? Can you get him and bring him inside? Remember, he doesn't remember anything and his parents wanted it to stay like that. The only marking he has that lets us know he's from the planet of Jeontae is the small golden heart on his back. It matches his eye color when he uses his powers. Just tell him he's always had it and we have no idea where he got it. Never tell him that we aren't his real family. Got it? Ok, good." Mrs.Kim quickly explained and gave no time for discussion. Out of fear that the little twelve year old would wake up.

Namjoon quickly brought him inside and up to a room that was set up for the little alien.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you." Namjoon whispered to his now little brother.