Chapter 11

"What are you doing here? How are you alive?" Jungkook growled to the intruder.

"Is that anyway to greet your cousin?" The intruder snickered.

"We are not going to do this in here. Let's go." Jungkook hissed as he flew out the door. The visitor trailing behind.

"Now, What are you doing here Jung Kyungsoo?" Jungkook growled in annoyance.

"After all these years, that's really how you're going to greet me?"

"Out of everyone on that planet! The planet that was supposed to stand for love! We only ever had one really bad person and it was you. What's even worse is you're my family! Now, how did you even escape?" Jungkook demanded. His eyes were red while Kyungsoo's were orange.

"I grabbed a damaged ship. Barely made it out of there. The ship hardly worked. But, the impact of the explosion had given my ship a boost. It's taken me this long just to make it here. Do you really think I would of done all of that. If I didn't have something important to tell you? I would rather be on the planet of Namjin only second to ours in the department in representing love." The elder rambled.

"Alright, alright I get it. So, why are you here?" Jungkook was officially curious as his cousin did have a rather good point.

"We are not the last ones." The other answered.

"How can I trust you?" Jungkook growled.

"You're right, there's no way you would want to . But, here's why you should. Can you at least listen to my reasoning ?" Kyungsoo asked. There was no sinister tone to his voice . Only honesty. Jungkook sighed , thinking for a moment. Then nodded.

"The Hati have blown up my planet too. Now, while I despised most people on that planet. There was a select few I did truly care for . They were killed when the planet was destroyed. I want them to be avenged. But, I'm not a royal and you are . So, I figured I should help you and then you can take them down for me." Kyungsoo smiled at his genius plan.

"Alright, whats your information ?" Jungkook gave in.

"Goo choice, little cousin. There is another Jeontae on this planet . He's somewhere nearby. I believe he's in the school. Though, I don't know exactly who he is. The royals , had soulmates. You didn't know that did you?" Kyungsoo asked as he suddenly remembered how clueless his little cousin was when it came to what he truly was. Jungkook, shook his head.

"Thought so. When they battled alongside their soulmate. They would be even more powerful. Their soulmate always had golden eyes. They were called 'ichor' for a reason. Anyway, you need to find him. It's your only chance of defeating the Hati once and for all. I shall stay until you find him. Then, I'm going to the planet Namjin. I promise you will never see me after this." Kyungsoo smiled a sincere smile. Fist one Jungkook had ever seen.

"Alright, do you have any idea of how we could find him?" Jungkook agreed.

"All Jeontae's have a small heart on their back. His will be a golden color. The best I can do is to say that we need to keep our eyes open. We don't have our technology anymore. The best we have is that Floofy of yours and he won't do is much good anyway." Kyungsoo explained as he pointed to Chase who was still on the ground.

"I hate to agree. But, your right. Chase has a lot of information. Yet, there's no way he would know if there was another. Besides, he would of told me years ago if there was." Jungkook nodded along to his own statement.

"Let's head back in. Your boyfriend didn't seem to happy about you leaving." Kyungsoo chuckled.

Perfect timing to, the bell then rang.

"See you later Jungkook ."

"Bye , Kyungsoo."

As Jungkook walked to class he started looking around at the male students.

'What else could the royals do? Come on, think Jungkook! Think you dummy! You read up on this! Wait... would Chase know? Maybe, might as well ask him. Though, I'll wait until I get to class so I can at least talk to Tae for a moment.' Jungkook's mental conversation was over by the time he sat in the seat next to Taehyung.

"Hey." Taehyung greeted.

"Hey babe, I am so sorry! That was my cousin. I thought he had died when the rest of the planet exploded." Jungkook explained in a whisper.

"I still can't believe your actually an alien. But, you said your planet basically represented love. That didn't look like love for your cousin. More like a lot of hostility." Taehyung raised an eye brow to his boyfriend.

"Yeah, he was literally the worst person on the planet. But, surprisingly enough. He came here to help me. Oh my gosh..." Jungkook suddenly looked down in shock.

Tears quickly started making their way down his face. The sad and painful realization, had hit him like a ton of bricks. Those bricks also seemed to be dipped in poison. Affecting him by restricting his breathing. He started heavily panting. Falling out of his chair as he continued to have a panic attack.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung shouted.

The teacher looked over. Her eyes widened as she saw what had happened.

Taehyung quickly picked Jungkook up bridal style. Murmuring calming words to him.

"I'm bringing Jungkook to the nurse!" Taehyung shouted as he ran out the door. Followed closely behind by Chase.

Taehyung gently placed Jungkook down on one of the beds once he was in the nurses office.

"I forgot she wasn't here today. Oh well, it's not like she could really take care of an alien." Taehyung spoke aloud. He then looked at the necklace around Jungkook's neck.

'He's told me before that it allows him to communicate with Chase. Chase is also from the planet. He might know what happened to him.' Taehyung thought as he reached out for the necklace. He took it off of Jungkook, putting it around his own neck a moment later. He then looked at Chase. Wondering if this would actually work.

"Chase? Can you hear me?" Taehyung said aloud as he looked at the German Shepherd.

"Yes, I can. You better have a good explanation for taking that precious technology away from him. What is it that you need?" Taehyung heard Chase's voice in his head.

"I have some questions for you."