Chapter 21

"Alright, are you sure you want to tell them?" Jungkook asked the Monday they returned to school. It was homeroom. Meaning, it was basically a free period.

"I don't know. Why don't we go down to the office? See if we can hold an assembly or something? See if we can just give a small speech and demonstration. Let them know we're here to protect." Taehyung suggested. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

" If we get known because of this. The Hati might try and come after us. That would be perfect! Let's go ask the teacher if we can go down to the office." Jungkook said as he stood up from his seat, Taehyung following. They both walked up to the teachers desk.

"What can I do for you Mr.Jeon?" The teacher asked as her attention was now on the raven haired boy.

"Can me and Taehyung go down to the office? We both have something we want to ask the principle." Jungkook asked as politely as he could. He wasn't sure how much he liked the teacher.

"Both Of you?" She looked a little skeptical.

'That's what I just said.' Jungkook thought in annoyance.

"Calm down." Chase slightly growled. Jungkook subtly nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Jungkook answered with a fake smile now plastered on his face.

The teacher looked between the two boys. Nodding as she looked back to her desk.

"Just let me write you a note." It took her a minute before she passed the note over to Jungkook.

It said:

'Taekook to the office.' It also had the time and teachers signature.

"Taekook?" Taehyung said in confusion as he looked over Jungkook's shoulder at the note.

"Well, looks like we have a ship name. It's our names combined. Oh well, let's just fly there." Jungkook said as he was already in the air.

Taehyung sighed at his lazy boyfriend. Following behind him a moment later. They landed right outside the office.

"May we speak to the principal?" Taehyung asked as they approached a front office lady. The lady nodded, pointing towards the principles office.

"Hey mom." Taehyung greeted as he walked in. Jungkook's eyes widened in confusion. Taehyung looked over, nothing the confused face. Taehyung's adoptive mom noticed as well.

"Jungkook, did you really think his parents chose me at random? They chose me because of my background and my job. I could easily let stuff slide if someone were to come to me, reporting you two." Mrs.Kim chucked.

"Mom, we need to ask something." Taehyung started off. Mrs.Kim's attention went back to the boy she considered as a son.

"What is it sweetie?" She asked.

"Can we hold an assembly today?" Taehyung closed his eyes. Afraid of rejection.

"Whatever for?"

"We want to reveal ourselves to the school. We want to show them our powers. As well as tell them we're here to protect them." Jungkook finished for his nervous boyfriend.

Taehyung's adoptive parents had never beaten him. Hardly ever even raising their voices at him. Taehyung, was just shy, even around his own parents. Mostly just wanting them to not say no.

"Jungkook, are you sure?" Mrs.Kim's voice was laced with worry.

"I'm positive." Jungkook assured. Mrs.Kim softly sighed, nodding a moment later. She pressed a button.

"Good morning staff and students. Sorry about this sudden announcement as well as sudden schedule change. Will everyone please head to the Gym at this time? We have a surprise assembly." She announced to the entire school.

"Thank you mom." Taehyung smiled.

"No problem. Now go, before everyone gets real confused, real fast." She lightly laughed as the two raced off to the gym.

Once they got there, some students were already seated. They waited until the gym was full, meaning everyone was there. The two had grabbed headsets while they were waiting.

"Good morning staff and students." Jungkook greeted with a smile. Getting some 'good morning' back.

"Sorry about the sudden assembly. My boyfriend and I would like to announce something extremely important to all of you. We promise it won't be boring." Jungkook assured. Looking over at Tae, signaling him to talk.

"There is no beating around the bush with this. There is also no getting you to believe me without me showing you. Sorry, if you freak out." Taehyung announced.

The students looked at each other in utter confusion. Trying to figure out what the hell he meant by that odd statement. Their voices were soon silenced as Taehyung ascended into the air. Everyone's jaws dropped. Taehyung was flying around.

"Wires!" One kid called out.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Flying towards Jungkook. Jungkook, knew what he was trying to ask. He waved his hand over Tae's head, showing there was no wires. Everyone, screamed.

"Chill out!" Jungkook's royal voice boomed. Everyone, was once again silenced.

"We are not here to harm you. We are here to protect you. Before, any of you ask. Yes, we are aliens. No, we are not from here. No, you may not call us aliens. We have lived here long enough. We are from a planet that you do not know the name of. We are from a planet that exists no longer. It was destroyed a few years ago. When Taehyung and I were in the fourth grade. It was known as the planet of Jeontae. On earth, that translates to love. It was a rather peaceful..." Jungkook was cut off by hissing.

He quickly looked over. A student had gotten up, now going towards the boy still on the ground. Didn't take long to figure out who he was. He had a green collar on, his eyes were also pitch black.

"Perfect." Taehyung smirked.

It rather shocked Jungkook as Taehyung swooped down, grabbing the Hati.

"If you ever see a kid with pitch black eyes, like him. Then, run as fast as you can. They are not from here either. Their name translates to hate. They are the ones who destroyed our planet, with a large and toxic, bomb. My boyfriend and I are working to send them back to their planet where they belong and keep them there." Taehyung explained as he zoomed away.

He was getting the hang of his powers. Flying faster than he ever has before. Dropping the Hati off, coming back took him only about twenty minutes.

"Sorry, for the wait. Do you see? We are here to protect. So, please let us do just that." Taehyung smiled as he and Jungkook ended the assembly.

"Nice job, pup." Jungkook smiled.

"Are you talking to Chase or me?"

"Chase is my dog. You, are my pup." Jungkook slightly smirked as Taehyung hid his blushing face.