Chapter 5

Jungkook had decided against it. Quickly running away with his super speed.

One boy had been watching the whole thing. Taehyung's brother, Namjoon.

"This cant be worth it. He's hurting Taehyung and himself. Jungkook has unbelievable power. Can't he protect Taehyung?" Namjoon brought up as he was having lunch with his boyfriend Jin and his friends. Who's names were Jimin, Yoongi, And Hoseok.

"I don't know how much power the Hati have. But, I'm afraid that would be to much for Jungkook to handle." Jimin pointed out.

"ITS HURTING THEM BOTH!" Jin screeched as he had reached his limit.

"Jungkook won't budge anyway! He knows he's protecting Taehyung!" Yoongi lifted his head and yelled at the others.

"Ugh!! But emotional pain can be so much worse than physical! They're loved eachother since the first day they met. Does ..." Namjoon looked around for any prying eyes. Lowering his voice so only the four around him could hear him.

"Does Jungkook even know that Taehyung is from the same planet? They could easily protect each other. Jimin? Isn't it getting harder for Jungkook to hide it anyway?" Namjoon questioned as he turned to Jimin. Jimin lowered his head and nodded.

"Yeah, the longer he goes without using them. The more his eyes glitch. They'll turn red even when he's not using his powers." Jimin sighed in annoyance.

"Did you say red? Is that the color of the heart on his back?" Namjoon spoke up once more.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin questioned as he turned to Namjoon.

"Taehyung doesn't even remember being from a different planet. So, it doesn't happen as often. But, I'll see his eyes turn golden once in a while." Namjoon shrugged.

"Must be the color of the heart on his back then. But, what are you saying? That Jungkook reveals his powers to everyone? They would want to do experiments on him." Jimin panicked.

"Well, it's either he reveals himself on his own and he can control his powers better. Or, he hides it and then glitches. Which would start up panic and fear." Jin pointed out.

"Yeah, How would we even get him to reveal them?" Yoongi lifted his head once more to speak.

"Wait for the next crisis. You're not pushing my brother to do anything." Jimin hissed.

"Fair enough." Namjoon shrugged.

"Chase? Why is it so hard to push him away?" Jungkook sobbed as he sat on the rooftop. The one place where he could talk to Chase and not look like a maniac.

"I'm not entirely sure. I know there was something called 'most powerful couple'. But that was said to only be a myth. Not a real thing. It said it would draw the two chosen ones together. Though, that still makes no sense. Maybe you just love him?" Chase whimpered.

"But, I don't even know him. How would I have fallen in love with him?" Jungkook sighed. Followed by a bitter laugh.

"People fall in love in all sorts of different ways. Maybe you fell in love with him without even realizing it. I know you wanted to kiss him. I know you wanted to do all that disgusting dirty stuff to him. We're connected at mind when you wear that necklace. I can hear some of your thoughts." Chase shuddered in disgust.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, we should be getting back. Let's go". Jungkook instructed. Standing up to go back to his class with Chase.

When he walked in he sat at an empty two person desk. He wasn't alone for long. Taehyung sat beside him a moment later.

"Why must you run away from me?" Taehyung purred in his ear.

"Go away." Jungkook hissed. Taehyung pouted. Jungkook fought to kiss the pout away.

"I really don't want to. I may not know why. But, I really don't want to." Taehyung sighed.

"Neither do I. I do know that would be in your best interest to stay away from me. If you keep sticking around. I may just frighten you away." Jungkook hissed as he stared into Taehyung's eyes. Right then he glitched. His eyes flashing red.

"What could you possibly do that would frighten me away?" Taehyung grumbled in complaint.

"You have no idea." Jungkook mumbled.

Right before the bell rang. Namjoon came rushing in. Going straight to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Truth or dare at my house. Jungkook, you have to come. Your brother said so!" Namjoon quickly said before dashing back out of the classroom.

"Ugh!" Jungkook groaned.

The teacher soon walked in and class began. The two sat through a boring lecture. Soon, it was over. Jungkook was the first one out.

'If I have to go to that game. Then, I'm flying around for a bit to cool down first.' Jungkook decided.

He raced to the back of the school. Quickly looking around to make sure no one was watching. Before taking off with Chase right beside him. He was wearing a special collar and leash. Allowing him to stick by Jungkook. Even in the air. Curtesy of the deceased planet of Jeontae.

He flew and flew. Not bothering to look. Until he had the urge to stop. There he saw his old elementary school. Instantly spotting the place where Taehyung had kissed him. Quickly shaking his head to clear the thought. He headed over to Namjoon's. Landing about a block away and super speeding the rest of the way to the place.

"Welcome, Jungkook. Jimin, your brother is here!" Namjoon called out. Stepping out of the way to let Jungkook in.

Jungkook walked in. Instantly going to sit beside Jimin. Right across from him was Taehyung.

"Everyone, this is Kate." Hoseok introduced his friend whom was sitting across from him.

Rather odd. Jungkook, brushed it off.

"Alright lets go ahead and start since everyone is here." Namjoon grinned.

"I want to start off with a dare for everyone!" Jimin squealed. Namjoon nodded, allowing him to do so.

"I want everyone to kiss the person directly across from them on the lips." Jimin smirked.

Namjoon was across from Jin.

Hoseok was across from Kate.

Yoongi was across from Jimin.

Jungkook was across from Taehyung.

This should be interesting.