Chapter 2

"I'm afraid. I don't want to go. I'm not like them." Pouted the ten year old.

"You have to go to fourth grade. Your parents say you're beyond smart enough for it. I'm sorry, I know they're not like you. But, you have to at least try and fit in. I'm sorry sweetie. Try and make some friends." Mrs. Park encouraged.

"Jimin's not even with me. He's in fifth grade! I can't make friends. My happiness could attract the Hati's. Their technology is a lot like ours was. Very advanced." The little one pointed out. The woman sighed at the young kid.

"Jimin will still be in the same school as you. At least try and see what it's like at Earth school." Mrs.Park pleaded. The young one finally gave in with a nod.

The woman mentally cheered. Then, she grabbed both boys stuff, racing them out to the car before they were late. They luckily got there in time.

"Jimin I want you to walk him to his classroom and introduce him as your brother." The woman instructed the oldest. To which Jimin nodded. Grabbing Jungkook's hand, he walked to the little ones classroom.

"Ms.Kim?" Jimin called out to the teacher. Said woman turned around and smiled at her former student .

"Hello Jimin. What can I do for you?" She asked with such a sweet smile. It made Jungkook miss his home that much more. Where everyone was mostly always happy.

"This is my little brother, Jungkook. He is joining your class." Jimin introduced as he tried to make the little one take a step forward. Jungkook did just that. Bowing as he was taught. Though, he found it strange.

Taehyung had to be held back a bit because of his memory lost coupled with being new to earth. As luck would have it, this landed him in the same class as Jungkook.

"Ah, yes! You can go take a seat by Taehyung while I talk to your brother. Taehyung, raise your hand please." An adorable little boy raised his hand. Jungkook smiled as he had a feeling he didn't know the name of. But, he liked it. He liked it a lot.

"Hi I'm Taehyung." Smiled the little boy.

"Jungkook." The younger smiled back.

"Are you nervous?" Taehyung suddenly asked as he noticed the slight shake of the boy.

"Yes." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung smiled as he grabbed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked at him with rosy cheeks.

"Then, you can stick with me." Taehyung cheered.

"I don't know if I can." Pouted the younger. Making Taehyung pout as well.

"Aww. Why not?" Whined the elder.

"Because you make me happy." Jungkook answered without thought. Only realizing what he said when he turned to the shocked brunette. Only for him to slowly shake his head and giggle instead.

"That's just more a reason why you should stick with me." Taehyung clapped in delight.

Before Jungkook could once again protest against it. Jimin came over and hugged his little brother.

"You're all set up. I see you made a friend." Jimin smiled at Taehyung. Jungkook only shook his head.

"I can't." Jungkook once more pouted. Jimin looked at him strangely.

"Why not?" Jimin asked in confusion. Jungkook gestured Jimin to come closer. Then he whispered in his older brothers ear.

"Happiness is what tips off the Hati. But, love is what sends a direct signal to them. I don't really know what this feeling is. But, I know it's dangerous. I like him a lot. But, I can't put you or myself in danger. My mom did not send me on that ship to get killed the first year I land." Jungkook spoke quickly in fear of Taehyung overhearing it. Luckily he didn't.

Jimin sighed in annoyance.

'This boy should not have to go through this. He should be able to be happy with him. But, he's right. I don't even know what the Hati look like! But, I do know they're bad news. Really bad news.' Jimin thought sadly.

"Alright. How are you going to shake him off then? He seems to really like you too. Do you really think they'll get to you that quick? Why don't you try and be his friend?" Jimin suggested in a whisper. He didn't want to see his little brother all alone.

"I know they're bad.  I don't know how bad and I don't know how quickly they can get here. I don't really know what they look like. I do know that they destroyed my planet." Jungkook hissed in Jimin's ear. He was getting aggravated by his brothers persistence.

"Try." Jimin growled in annoyance.

"Fine." Jungkook groaned. Satisfied, Jimin walked away with a smile.

"I will be your friend." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

"Yay!" Taehyung cheered in delight. Jungkook couldn't help but giggle.

Taehyung leaned over and tightly squeezed the older. Without thought, he pecked the raven haired boy on the cheek. Causing both boys to blush at the realization of what just happened.

"I hope I don't put you in danger." Jungkook mumbled.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked as he leaned over so he was only about an inch from Jungkook's face.

"N-nothing." Jungkook stuttered in response.

"What's your favorite color, full name and favorite animal?" Taehyung asked in rapid fire.

"Umm. My full name is Park Jungkook." Jungkook internally cringed at the surname.

That was not his full name. His full name is Jeon Jungkook. But, to blend in more. His adoptive family made him take their surname and use it as his earthly identity.

"My favorite colors are red and black. My favorite animal is this fluffy thing." Jungkook pointed at Chase who had been hiding behind him the whole time. The school already agreed on Jungkook bringing it to school with him.

"You have a puppy?! He's so cute!" Taehyung squealed as he reached out to pet him. Chase growled in return.

"Don't let him pet me. You can't get close to anyone. You'll attract them." Chase growled as he communicated with Jungkook through mind. Jungkook nodded.

"I'm sorry. You can't pet him. He doesn't like strangers." Jungkook spoke as he slightly moved Chase away. Taehyung pouted. But, nodded out of respect.

"Are you sure you want to be my friend? Not to be rude or anything. But, why do you want to be my friend out of everyone else here?" Jungkook asked honestly as he looked in Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook was really good at reading emotion through looking into people's eyes. In Taehyung's he saw hesitation and something else. A very powerful emotion. Maybe to powerful for a almost eleven year old.

"I'll tell you if you tell me why you don't want to be my friend." Taehyung responded.

"You make me happy. I just met you and I already feel a powerful emotion that I can't even detect exactly what it is." Jungkook responded with a pout of confusion.

"Well isn't that a good thing?" Taehyung questioned as he leaned closer.