Chapter 9

"Taehyung?" Jungkook questioned with a grin.

'Aish! I can't hold back anymore. I love him. I don't want to keep this act up anymore. I'm done ! If the Hati come for me, then so be it! I will protect Taehyung with my life.' Jungkook firmly decided.

"Yeah?" Taehyung asked as he glanced at Jungkook.

The two two were still at the Park household. They were laying on the couch, watching a movie.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung's eyes widened as he turned toward Jungkook.

"Wha- why?" Was all that Taehyung could say.

"I can't take this anymore. I love you, ok?! I hate holding back."

Jungkook then grabbed Taehyung's wrist, yanking him closer to him. Then, he slammed his lips against the brunette's rather harshly. Taehyung quickly kissed back. Jungkook soon pulled away. Though, he really didn't want to.

"I am so sick of pushing you away. I thought I was protecting you. That was very foolish. I can protect you better if you're by my side. I've liked you since day one. I fell in love with you not long after that. You accepted me for who I am, an alien. You didn't run and avoid me when you found out. You came right to me with no hesitation. You are more than worth it. I don't care how many of my enemies come for me. I will protect you with my life." Jungkook declared as he stared deep into the brunette's eyes.

"I love you too. I was determined to be your best friend. Then, I fell in love with you and wanted to be your lover. Please don't think that you only have to protect me. I will protect you too. I'm not going to let you go down without a fight." Taehyung exclaimed with a stern expression.

"You never answered my earlier question."

"Of course I would love to be your boy friend." Taehyung grinned.

"Yay!" Jungkook cheered like a child. Causing Taehyung to giggle at the younger's silly behavior.

"We'll just have to be careful." Jungkook reminded. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"I should probably get home now." Taehyung suddenly said as he realized the time. Jungkook held his wrist to keep him from leaving.

"Just stay here. You can borrow my clothes for tomorrow. Just call your parents and ask. I want to walk in to the school with you by my side. I want to announce that we're together tomorrow." Jungkook declared with a grin.

Taehyung slightly blushed. Agreeing, he stepped away to call his parents.

"Hey mom." Taehyung greeted as his mother picked up.

"Tae?! Where are you! Are you ok?!" His mother frantically asked in a panic.

"I'm ok. I was wondering if I could spend the night at my friends house." Taehyung had a pleading tone in his voice. Hoping she would actually agree.

"Which friend?"

"Jungkook." Taehyung answered.

"Now, I won't be mad. I will accept you, I promise. But, he's not your friend is he?" Taehyung sighed. He's never been able to keep anything from her.

"No, he's my boyfriend. So, can I spend the night? Please." Taehyung begged. He heard his mother chuckle in delight.

"It's about time you two got together! Sure, you can stay there. Just be careful!" His mother teasingly warned.

"Thank you mom!" Taehyung squealed in delight.

He hung up the phone, going back to the living room. He didn't make a sound. He was really close to wrapping his arms around Jungkook. When the younger turned around and pecked him on the lips.

"How did you hear me?!" Taehyung exclaimed in disbelief.

"I have super hearing." Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh! What else can you do?!"

"You'll eventually find out everything I can do." Jungkook teasingly smirked.

"Fine!" Taehyung whined like a child.

"Oh, come here. My big baby." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung only obeyed. Walking until he was standing right in front of the alien. Jungkook grabbed his wrist, dragging him down, until he was sitting on his lap. Well, more like straddling it.

"You are to cute. I would love to stay like this all night. But, we have school. Go on, get a shower. I'll pick out our night clothes." Jungkook smiled as he pecked Taehyung on the forehead, cheeks, nose and finally his lips.

Taehyung blushed as he nodded. Standing up, he then raced to the bathroom to take a shower. He was soon out.

"I don't have my clothes... guess I'll have to go out there." Taehyung sighed to himself. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out.

"I'm in my room!" Jungkook called back. Taehyung grumbled to himself as he made his way to the younger's room.

"Can I have the clothes now?" Taehyung sighed as he walked in.

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook answered. He grabbed the clothes, turning toward Tae. Only to face a blushing Tae, in nothing but a towel.

"You look gorgeous, here you go." Jungkook said as he handed the clothes over.

"Th-thank you." Taehyung stuttered.

As Taehyung turned away, Jungkook spotted something. There was something on Taehyung's back. It looked golden. Before Jungkook could really process what it was. Taehyung had dashed away.

'Strange, it was in the same place my heart is. Only Jeontae's have it. Could he be... nah. I'm just seeing things.' Jungkook brushed it off like it was nothing.

He shouldn't of done that. But, you can't tell him that.

Taehyung soon returned, fully dressed. Jungkook took his shower, returning fully dressed.

"Come on." Jungkook gestured as he laid down in bed.

Taehyung said nothing. Only laid down beside the younger. Jungkook wrapped his arms around the brunette, nuzzling his face into his neck. Taehyung sighed in content.

"Good night, baby." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung blushed at the nickname.

"Good night, Kookie." Taehyung smiled.

Not nearly enough hours later. They were woken up by the annoying sound of Jungkook's phone alarm. They groggily got up.

"Let me grab you some clothes. Then you can head to the bathroom. While I get dressed in here." Jungkook decided as he got up. He went to his closet. Picking out clothes he thought would fit his boyfriend. He picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and an oversized gray hoodie. He tossed them to the elder.

Taehyung walked out while Jungkook was picking clothes for himself. He soon decided on gray sweatpants, a white T-shirt and his favorite pair of timberlands. He was just about to put on his shirt, when Taehyung walked back in.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks when he saw his boyfriend. His eyebrows furrowed as he spotted something on the younger's back. He walked closer, gently touching it. Jungkook shivered at the contact.

"Taehyung What are you doing?" Jungkook breathed out.

"Why do you have a small red heart on your back?" Taehyung asked as he gently traced it.

"It is the mark of Jeontae." Jungkook answered. Turning around so Taehyung would stop touching it.

That mark, is highly sensitive.