Chapter 15

(AN: I love this song and I think it really reflects the story. It's not a very long song. But, it's still very sweet. Enjoy! Also enjoy the couple moments!)

"Bitch, I already told you this before. You're stupid!" Jungkook mockingly yelled out.

Her eyes suddenly darted to something. Jungkook was quick to look where she had. Seeing the antidote sitting right there.

The girl grabbed them and made a run for it. But, in a matter of moments. Jungkook had her pinned to the wall in a choke hold. She started gasping for air. Jungkook only smirked and grabbed the antidote out of her hands. Instantly putting it in his mouth, chewing quickly before swallowing.

"Thanks for the kind hospitality you fucking jerk. But, I must get back to my boyfriend." Jungkook released her, turning away. As he was flying away, he heard her shout after him.

"Just you wait, Royal! You and your mate will be dead! You will fail!" It was said in a rather pitchy, loud, annoying voice. Jungkook scoffed and continued flying.

He soon reached his house. Careful to be extremely quiet. He opened the door without a sound. Flying so there wasn't a sound as he made his way to Taehyung. Taehyung was currently on the couch, his back facing toward Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and began to sing.

"Can't say how the days will unfold."

Taehyung turned to him with a grin.

"Can't change what the future may hold."

Jungkook walked up and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

"But I want you in it. Every hour, every minute."

Jungkook gently kissed Taehyung's nose.

"The world can race by far too fast."

"Hard to see while it's all flying past."

"But it's clear now."

"When you're standing here now."

Taehyung giggled. Jungkook smiled at the delightful sound. He was utterly in love with the elder.

"I am meant to be wherever you are next to me."

Taehyung sighed in content at the sound of his boyfriends lovely voice. Burying his head into the younger's neck.

"All I want to do."

"Is come running home to you."

"Come running home to you."

"And all my life I promise to."

"Keep running home to you."

"Keep running home."

"To you."

'I love you so much.' Jungkook mouthed to the teary eyed brunette.

"And I could see it."

"Right from the start."

"That you would be."

"Be my light in the dark."

"Light in the dark."