Chapter 14

"Why are we walking?! We could be flying!" Jungkook complained as Taehyung continued to drag him along.

"I want to enjoy a nice walk with my boyfriend." Taehyung replied, continuing to grin.

"Yeah, But we still could've flown there. Where are we going again?" Jungkook knew he wasn't getting out of wherever his boyfriend was dragging him to.

"The movies!" Taehyung cheered.

Jungkook only sighed. At least it wasn't anything bad. As they got closer, Taehyung got more excited. He harshly yanked Jungkook's arm to get him to go faster.

Resulting in Jungkook colliding with someone on accident. The stranger huffed in annoyance. Jungkook spotted his wallet and went to pick it up when the stranger grabbed it first. Dashing off, leaving behind something small.

Jungkook picked up the small object. It was a picture. Curious, Jungkook turned it around to reveal what the picture was. When he saw it, he dropped the picture in shock.

"What is it?" Taehyung questioned, walking up behind Jungkook. He bent down to pick it up. Only to gasp when he saw what it was.

"It's us!" Taehyung shrieked in a panic.

"That's not the strangest part. We're on Jeontae. That's not earth." Jungkook pointed out.

"We knew each other on Jeontae?" Taehyung was now confused. Same as Jungkook.

"Of course! That's why I was actually comfortable with you! It's because I knew you". Jungkook snapped his fingers for effect.

"That explains that. But, how did he even get that picture?"

"He was to cold for a Jeontae. He must of been another Hati. I swear, those things are everywhere!" Jungkook groaned in irritation.

Taehyung's eyes suddenly went wide. He turned a sickly pale. Looking like he was about to faint at any moment.

"Something is right behind me isn't it?" Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung lowered his head in pain. Only to rize it a moment later with glowing eyes. The only problem was they weren't golden like his heart. They were green.

"His eyes! That's the sign of corruption!" Chase whimpered.

"No, nothing is behind you. The threat is right in front of you." Taehyung growled out. Except, that wasn't Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't understand. His eyes quickly scanned until they landed on the picture in Taehyung's hand.

'He dropped it on purpose!' Jungkook thought in a panic. He quickly used his telekinesis and snatched the paper right out of his hand. Quickly disposing of it. He didn't have a choice, even if it was a piece of their past.

"Their technology seems to be advancing." Jungkook sighed in relief as Taehyung's eyes went back to normal.

"How are we going to take them on?"

"I don't know. But I think I might know someone who might."

"Who?" Taehyung slightly tilted his head in confusion.

"The Namjin planet. We always got along perfectly. We always had each other backs. I visited them about a year back and they were all so sad when ever I brought up our planet. They might know something." Jungkook suggested.

"Couldn't hurt to check. Let's go tomorrow after school."

"We're going to have to wait until the weekend. It takes a while to fly there." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung shyly nodded.

"Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Royal Jeontae. Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Royal Jeontae." A voice suddenly rang through Jungkook's head. It was rather painful. Soon causing him to faint.

When he woke up. He was in a metal bar cage. He quickly looked around. Though, he couldn't see much.

"Hello?!" Jungkook called out.

"Yeah, I'm in the kitchen. Want a sandwich?"

'What in the....' Jungkook thought in utter confusion.

"Sorry, I just... ha ha ha!! I've always wanted to do that." A strange voice snorted.

"Who the hell are you and where's my boyfriend?!" Jungkook demanded with a growl.

"Oh, you mean your mate? He's perfectly fine. He's not who we want anyway. He's back at your house actually. You on the other hand, are in for a real treat." The strange person snickered. She stepped a little more in to the light. Revealing pitch black eyes and an odd aura.

"You know what?" Jungkook hissed.

"What?" She mockingly asked.

"Fuck your entire existence. Fuck your planet. Fuck your stupid people. Finally, fuck your damn technology." Jungkook hissed.

"Stupid? Who are you calling stupid." She glared.

"You, you dumbass. Do you see anyone else here?" Now it was Jungkook's turn to be sarcastic and mocking.

"Whatever. Now, there is something we want from you. You're power."

"How the hell are you supposed to take my powers?"

"We invented a device that should do just that."

"And Just Why would I ever let you do that?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, completely unamused.

"We injected poison into your system. The antidote is over here. We need your consent to get the device to work. So, it's either your life or your powers. You choose." She snickered once more before leaving.

'Please actually work and not be a myth!'

"Taehyung?! Taehyung?! Please answer me Taehyung! It's really me, Jungkook! Please say something." Jungkook begged in his mind.

"Jungkook?! Oh my gosh. Are you ok?!"

"I'm ok. But I won't be for long if I don't figure out a way out of here. We seriously need to take these fucking jerks out and quick. Is Chase there with you?" Jungkook quickly asked in a panic.

"Yeah, he's right here. What do you need to ask?"

"Ask him if it's true that Royal's have strength no matter what. Whether they have any other powers or not." A few minutes passed until Taehyung spoke up once more.

"He said yes. You still have strength. Does that mean I'll see you again?" Taehyung's voice was full of hope.

"Of course. I will always make my way back home to you. Oh my gosh! I'm going to sing a song for you when I get back! I've been working on it and I think I just figured out the last lyrics. It's for you baby. I'll get back to you soon."

"Ok, see you soon." Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook quickly looked around. He knew the cage was blocking the powers that were given to him on Earth.

He tightly gripped the metal bars. Using all his might to pull them apart. It took longer than it normally would have. But, he eventually pried them apart. Once he had pried them apart enough. He managed to slip through and escape.

'I'm coming home to you baby.'

"How did you escape?!"

'Right after I deal with this bitch.'