Prologue

"Is something wrong, Hyung?" My eyes widened at his sudden actions.

I didn't know what he was doing until his hands travelled its way to the collar of his sleeves.

He loosens his button until it reaches midway as he gets closer and closer to me.

My heart skipped a bit for a while. I didn't know what to feel. Should I be frightened about it?

Sweats started to drip down as I backed away. I find myself sitting on the bed already.

"Kookie..." His words echoes my ears, sensually. My eyes scanned at his half naked body, exposing his bare stomach.

I snapped out of myself when I realize  I was already staring at him because of that smug smirk playing on his lips.

"Hyung, t-this is not right!" I stuttered with fear on my voice.

He chuckled. "You should've said  'what are you doing?' instead of this is not right, right kookie?"

His lips curved into a smirked again. Damn those smirks.

"Hyung, don't do t-this." I whimpered as his legs are on the sheets of the bed already. My body are now between his legs, hovering me for a bit.

Now my body is trembling under him. I could feel shivers and chills sending up to my spine.

"Shut up kookie,." He hissed, looking at me in the eyes. He suddenly pushed me on the bed. My back hitting the sheets of the bed. He leaned in.

"I've been enduring this feeling for way too long." he whispered with his hot air at the side of my neck. He continued. "Remember the first time I saw you? I told you that I want to strip you down one of these days."

I gulped nervously. His hands softly slide from my jaw to my bdy. I gasped when I felt a hand gripping my crotch.

"You act like you don't like it when we both know there's something." I gaped at his voice and looked down at my lower area.

Why did-? How? What?

"I don't like it!" I yelped trying to remove his hands on my now hardened crotch.

I don't understand this. What is happening? Why am I like this? Why does my heart beats faster whenever he gets closer and closer to my body? Why am I getting excited over?

"You're so obvious." He smirked and his hands are on my torso now.

•••••••

CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNERS OF THE PICS AND VIDS THAT ARE USED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE STORY

Thank you suga_tops for giving me tips on how to write fanfics 💖💖always grateful 😊