CHAPTER 24

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After the event and class had ended taehyung decided to treat us with soju and beef basically eat what we want. We drank beer and soju the whole night. We moved to a karaoke place and continued drinking. We partied hard like there was no tomorrow dubu together with sana were singing, sung kyung was taking pictures and who knows what the boys are watching, Taehyung was just drinking the whole time.

Yoongi left the room to go pee or something. I sat down beside taehyung since I was quite tired and he's all alone by himself .

"Congrats pres" I greeted him

"Thanks jungkook" he smiled then offered me to drink with him so I held a glass and let him pour me some.

We drank and laughed, shared some stories everyone was tired sitting with eyes closed. Only me and taehyung were the ones who were awake at that time.

Was it Because of the soju or was it just the moment of being alone with him feels like everything else didn't matter at all. He moved close to me

"Jungkook" he looked at me straight in the eyes "I want you" his words made me freeze but before I was able to reply or anything his lips met mine and felt so good. He moved his lips to get a proper position he then grabbed the back of my head while he plays with my hair.

Suddenly the door opened "jungkook what the fuck do you think your doing" I heard hyung shouted his voice made push taehyung away from me he just smirked.

Hyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him causing me to stand up "we're leaving" he angrily said walking us out the room.

-----------
"Did you enjoyed it" he said

"What do you mean hyung" I asked him

"You enjoyed kim taehyung's lips so much that you didn't even care if someone might get hurt" he answered

"What are you even talking about" not getting what he means

"You really want me to say it do you!ok fine I like you isn't it obvious" he said

"I---I---I don't know how to respond to t--th---that"I stuttered

He walked closer to me. He looked at me straight in to my eyes, I felt something in my chest, heartbeat increasing,this feeling is new I know it's not the same as before. This feeling is more familiar to me, he took another step forward now I am sure what I am feeling towards him,it was FEAR.

He grabbed my shoulders harshly

"Hyung it hurts" I told him but it seems like that he isn't listening t9 me at all

Instead he just kissed me all over in my neck,my cheeks, forehead simultaneously without planning to stop.

"Hyung stop it" I tried to push him away but he's strong desoite that small frame of his. "Hyung please"I continued

"Do you like this....or do you like it when taehyung does this" he said in between his kisses

I pushed him away using all my energy "hyung please stop it seriously" I shouted and he stopped.

"I want to remind you that you are mine nothing else can have you got it" he said which sounded more like a threat

"No"I firmly said "no one will ever own me I'm my own person not you or anyone else" I said leaving him inside the room. I went down the living room lay down the couch and eventually fell asleep. Don't think of anything else tomorrow is the big day for dad.