CHAPTER 17

MIN YOONGI'S POV

"Wow is he?" "He looks cute" "Omg I love him" I heard them say and it made me internally chuckled.

"I guess your fan club ain't loyal dongsaeng" I said putting my arm on his shoulder he just looked at me and made me take arm away.

I was looking at the university this place is massive my old school back in daegu town was nothing compared to this school. You can just see buildings and a lot of eyes kept on staring.

We walked past a building 'Music and Arts Department' (MuArt) I stopped for a moment and looked at the building,I just smiled to my self. I looked at jungkook and saw him far away from me, wow he doesn't really care if he leaves someone behind does he.

"Ya kookie wait for me" I ran to where he was

I kept on asking kookie along the way more specifically all about the campus but he would just reply that he doesn't know or that he doesn't have any clue. Is he that uncomfortable being near my presence, this may be hard that what I imagined.

"Hi jungkook" A girl said jungkook was about to stop

"Dongsaeng we're gonna be late" I told him pointing at my watch

"Dongsaeng?" The girl said and I winked at her then her face turned red. Hmmp girls are such easy prey.

"Ya dongsaeng where's the washroom I think I need to pee" I asked him

"Im sure HYUNG is old enough to read or ask anyone for directions" he coldly replied

"Aissh you're being cold today dongsaeng" the way he said hyung was quite heart breaking.

After walking for how many minutes in this ridiculously massive unversity I finally found a signage pointing to the direction where the washroom is located. I asked kookie to be a dear and wait for me until I came back. But he just didn't want to wait I guess and wanted to go on the room first without me. He ran away then shouted that our class would be in room 205.

Pshhh he's playing hard to get today that's for sure, that makes me to want him more. I like having the people that are not easy to have, I'm sick of them all I want know are people that are a challenge for me and now I have someone I want to invest my time and feelings for.

I got inside the washroom it was huge it was clean and you could just smell the flower scent around the room.

Luckily the room was not crowded only few students were there. I picked the urinal at the end I opened my zipper and took out my member. I peed then I felt comfortable once I finished peeing I wiggled my member to make sure that there is no urine left at the tip of my dick.

I put my dick back inside my boxers and washed my hands at the sink. I heard the door from the cubicle opened and the man went straight the sink to wash his hands but the he suddenly speak

"So you're here at busan will you cause trouble again just like how you did to my twin sister" I heard his deep voice is it him? Why are our fates keep on meeting us.

I looked up to meet his face and he just gave me a smile "pshh you well know that I didn't do it, I didn't do anything wrong" I said holding the collar of his uniform.

He raised both his hands in surrender "oh what do you think you're doing right now" he said which made me let go of his collar I didn't realized that I was already clenching my other hand.

"If I was you I would just end things here don't you think, I mean you should get lost while people don't know about your past don't you think" he said then he left. I felt my soul abandoned my body my heart felt like it fell hard on the ground.

I was in rage I had no one to project my anger to so I just punch the mirror in anger and blood started to escape my hand.

I washed my hands to cleanse away the blood I didn't mind the pain that I gained. I decided not to go to class I'm sorry kookie, hyung won't be able to go to class today maybe forever.

Tears started to form in my eyes and started rolling down my cheeks damn this feeling I hate it.....I can't take it anymore.... I'm sorry Jihyo...