CHAPTER 5

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"You have perfect muscles and shoulders...." I could feel him smirked. "I want to strip you down one of these days"

Those were the exact words that guy whispered at my ear as I could still feel the hotness of his breathe before then left the store.

"yah...yah! kookie are you okay?" sana snapped and brought me back to reality

"ye...yes I am" I said, shaking my head.

"Anyway I'm done paying for the chocolates..let's go."

"Alright." I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Your father might be looking for you now" she said , remindig me that my father wanted to meet us.

"Oh" I cooed. "You're right I almost forgot about it."

When we arrived at Sana's house, she bid farewell and went straight inside the gate with her sister Tzuyu waiting inside the gate.

After she got home safely I then went straight home.

While I was driving what the guy said back at the store was still replaying on my head.

Why would he say that? I guess that's his way of fun.

After the tiring 20 minutes of driving I finally arrived at our house.

I noticed that dinner is still not prepared.

I just decided to go upstairs and wait until Ms. Jiwon will call me when it is time for us us to eat dinner.

As soon as I entered my room, I turned on my gaming console and played Overwatch which by the way is my favorite game.

After a few minutes in the game someone knocked on the door.

"Young master, dinner is ready your mother and your father are waiting for you downstairs." ms. jiwon said with a slight scream on her voice to make sure that I completely and clearly heard her.

"Alright. I'll be there in a sec I'll just finish this and then I'll go down" I yelled back, signing out of the game.

After the game was done, I went straight to the dining room. I glanced to see my soon to be step mother and father already sitting.

"Son, sit down." He said, pointing at my chair.

"Hey, kookie." My future step mother greeted.

"Hey...?" It's really unusual and awkward for me a little but I'll get used to it.

"By the way, how was your day?" dad asked.

"It was good I hanged out with sana all day" I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

I noticed that dad's fiancee said something to him and he nodded in response. She went to the kitchen.

"What did you do?" He asked, looking at me again.

"We just ate and watched a movie" I replied.

"What are you doing standing still? I told you to sit down." My dad chuckled. "Your future step mom cooked you some steak"

I just took the empty seat and wait for dad's fiancée to come.

After a few minutes she arrived with her cooked steak and placed it on the table

"Thank you dear why don't you sit down now and we'll have dinner" dad said and ms jiwoo sat down

I was looking at them while we were eating I saw how happy dad was with her and how much love she had for her. Seeing my dad that way I was happy for him and I want him to be that way forever

"Kookie" dad said and I looked at dad I didn't realize that I was staring at them blankly .

"Yes dad?" I asked , snapping out of reality. "I want to ask--"

I cut dad and said "yes dad,my answer is yes if your about to ask if I accept ms jiwoo as my stepmom,then it's a yes from me"

"Really kookie?" Dad said, a bit shocked.

"Oh thank you kookie you I'm so happy right now"she beamed and gave me hug "such a sweet boy"

"It's nothing I'm just happy for the both of you,seeing dad happy makes me happy and I think it would be fun if there is another member of the family"

"Speaking of another member your dad agreed that my son will be staying here and be with us" she beamed.

"I think it would be great for both of you kookie since both of you are the only sons I think you two would get along" dad said with a smile plastered on his face.

"My son is actually older than you so you can call him hyung(older brother) if you want to kookie" mi jiwoo said looking at me in the eyes, hoping that I would accept it.

"Really?" My eyes widened. "I always wanted to have a cool big brother" I replied cheerfully with a bit of reassurance.

"I actually invited him to eat dinner here but I guess he'll be late" dad's fiancée said and I just nodded I'm excited to know who this hyung is....

---------------------------------
HI GUYS HOPE YOU STILL LIKE THE STORY

WHO COULD BE KOOKIE'S HYUNG BE

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

BE HAPPY