CHAPTER 12

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Then he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me and we stayed like that until I fell asleep "this is nice" I heard him say before I finally fell into a deep sleep.YEAH I GUESS THIS IS NICE TOO.

Morning came I was still in hyungs embrace with his hot air hitting the flesh of my neck. I can feel his breathing in sync with mine.

I tried to get out of his arms but when I tried to he embraced me even tighter.

"Hyung I have to go so I can take a shower so you can go next" I groaned but he just tightened his arms around me as he whined and snuggled his face behind my back.

"Tssk this hyung really,if you won't let me loose then you can't sleep with me again" I told him, why did I even say that.

"What makes you think that I want to sleep with you again" he said to me and I felt kinda embarassed

"O..oh is that so" I stuttered trying not to be affected of what he said and yanked his arms away from me, sitting up but he grabbed my wrist again. He pulled me to bed with him, my back landing to his torso making me startle and pulled me into a hug again. He snuggled his face on the nape of my neck before saying.

"Kookie did you really think that I'll allow you not to be near me" he whispered on my ear bite it after.

I took a deep breath I was not expecting him to do that "ahhh" I let out a moan it felt so right but in the same time so wrong

"Oh you like that kookie" he asked me then he left me soft trail of kisses on my face down to my neck.

I didn't want to leave because hyungs kisses felt so damn good he made me feel feelings that I never felt before. I felt there were butterflies on my stomach. I cannot explain what I'm feeling right now. I feel so happy that hyung is with me.

He continued to kiss me his hand following the structure of my jawline and stopped as he got on my chin. He let me face him now we are facing each other with his eyes locked on my eyes I couldn't turn my head my back I was too busy focusing in his dreamy eyes. I was captivated I got lost in his beautiful eyes. He closed the gap between the two of us,now our lips are once again connected with each other, but this time I didn't try to move or get away from him instead I just closed my eyes remembring this moment I have with hyung. I can feel he smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

I didn't mind the surrounding around I couldn't hear them all I can hear is my own heartbeat, the way hyung breathes and the sound our lips make. Hyung now let out his tongue he licked my lips, I could just feel his wet tongue all over my lips he tried to let his tongue in my mouth I opened my eyes he just looked at me asking for permission I was about to open my mouth but I heard a knock on the door.

Hyung continued doing what he was doing but I just held onto his chest and moved my head away from his lips. I shook my head "hyung lets not do this" I told him his face turned into a frown

"But I was enjoying it a lot,and I know you did too" he said did I really do that becaused I liked it or is it because of curiosity

A loud knock once again boomed inside the room "yes" I yelled

"Young masters breakfast will be ready in less than 10 minutes" ms jiwon said

"Ok we'll get ready now" I told her and I heard her footsteps fading away

"Now that she's gone let's get back to what we were doing" he puled me back giving me another hug but I pushed him away and got out of the bed

"Hyung it's already 6:00 in the morning we should really be getting ready now" I informed him

"I'm really horny right now kookie I'm close to climax what am I gonna do with it" he said to me putting hand inside his boxers and slowly stroking his 'MEMBER'

"Then go help yourself" I told him and I picked up my bath robe and went straight the bathroom

I took a quick bath while I was in there I can remember clearly what hyung and I did. As I was remembring those moments my 'MEMBER' suddenly stood up what is this am I feeling horny right now. I touched my 'MEMBER' I touched the tip and 8 felt a clear like fluid very thick and sticky.

I stroked my 'MEMBER' one time and it felt just so good so I continued doing it again and again I did it slowly,while I was doing it the thing that kept on playing in my mind is the moment with.....hyung I didn't realize I was already masturbating. From slowly stroking it I got a bit faster and faster. I moaned and moaned "hyung,yoongi" I suddenly called out his name during this time,then white thick fluids came out my 'MEMBER' and I breathed heavily. I FELT SO SATISFIED then I washed myself again and put on my robe.

I was about to get inside the room I heard hyungs loud moan I opened the bathroom doors to see what is happening with hyung. As I took a look on hyung I was surprised am I really seeing this right is hyung really masturbating too right now, I can clearly see his white, smooth, long 'MEMBER' for a short guy he has a long one. He was thrusting his hips while he strokes his thing. His moans got even louder I wanted to stay inside the bathroom and pretended that I didn't see a thing but there's a part of me saying that I should help him.

After a few seconds he finally reached climax and released white fluids out his body, it flew and landed on his chest. He picked up a towel and wiped his cum.

After he was done wiping all of that I went inside the room acting like I didn't saw anything and picked up my uniform.

"Did you like the show" he told me

"What" I asked him

"I know you were watching me" he told and I just ignored him

"Don't worry I also watched you earlier when you were doing that in the bathroom, so I guess it's a tie" he said to me

"What are you talking about I didn't do anything in the bathroom I just took a shower" I told to him and I continued to what I was doing

"I'm so glad that you're thinking of me while you did that" he said

"What!I didn't think of you while I was masturbating"I defended

"Oh so you admit that you were also doing that earlier" he said and I just felt my face burning up from embarrassment I quickly ran out of the room after I was done wearing my shoes and ran as fast as I can to the dining area

DID HE REALLY SEE ME DO THAT I FEEL SO AWKWARD RIGHT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK. I CAN'T BREATHE.........

-----------------
A/N

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE HAHAHAHAHA YOU KNOW BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU ALL

BE HAPPY ^^