CHAPTER 25

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Today's the day. Today's the big day for my father, the day that he finally marries hyung's mother. But why do I feel sad about it. Why can't I be happy about it.

"Young master here's your suit for today" Ms. Jiwon said

"Just place it there" I said "uhm Ms. Jiwon.... Where's hyung" I asked her because I haven't seen him this afternoon we didn't eat breakfast together either.

"He's in his room young master, he's preparing too" Ms Jiwon informed me

"Oh is that so?" i replied

"Is there anything you need from him young master?" She asked

"Oh nothing I'm just wondering" then she left.

What could he be doing? After he he has done last night. Why is he acting so strange lately.

---------------

I was already in the car waiting for hyung to come. But then Ms Jiwon went to the driver and whispered to his ears. Then the gates opened. The driver stepped on the gas.

"Where's hyung" I asked the driver

"He ordered that we should go there first and no need for us to wait for him because he will be driving his motorcycle" he informed me

"Is that so" I felt kinda sad that hyung is not here with me.

--------------------

We arrived at the venue there were a lot of rich business tycoons all around the venue along with cameraman and photographers. Everyone smiled at me and greeted me.

"Kookie" sana yelled and hugged me she was with dahyun and others including taehyung

"You both look good together,why don't I take a picture of you" the man said and pointed his camera on us. "Okaaay.....and done" he said

"Thank you"sana said

We walked inside the venue the place was majestic there were Crystal chandeliers hanging, white table cloths everywhere even the stage is colored white there was a red carpet. Exquisite flower arrangements the whole place was in one one word Stunning.

"By the way where's your step brother" she asked

"I don't know either I haven't seen him all day" I answered

-----------

After a few minutes the wedding ceremony finally started. Nothing much was happening just your typical wedding ceremony. There were people crying including me. I was more focused on the one playing the piano it sounded so good. I looked around to see where the pianist was I squinted my eyes I flabbergasted it was hyung.

He looked amazing and sounded so good it captured me

After the wedding we ate hyung now sat beside me but stayed quiet the whole time.

"Y--yo--you play the piano well hyung" I stuttered

"Thanks kookie"it's been a long time since he called me kookie

"Yeah he looked great" Taehyung said with his on rested on mine hyung glared at us

After the event was done dad told us that they will be staying in one of our hotels and that we should go home.
---------
When we got home it was only me and hyung together with the other maids.

I went straight upstairs to my room and close the door.

After a few minutes I heard footsteps approaching the door, he suddenly opened the door

"Is something wrong, Hyung?" My eyes widened at his sudden actions.

I didn't know what he was doing until his hands travelled its way to the collar of his sleeves.

He loosens his button until it reaches midway as he gets closer and closer to me.

My heart skipped a bit for a while. I didn't know what to feel. Should I be frightened about it?

Sweats started to drip down as I backed away. I find myself sitting on the bed already.

"Kookie..." His words echoes my ears, sensually. My eyes scanned at his half naked body, exposing his bare stomach.

I snapped out of myself when I realize  I was already staring at him because of that smug smirk playing on his lips.

"Hyung, t-this is not right!" I stuttered with fear on my voice.

He chuckled. "You should've said  'what are you doing?' instead of this is not right, right kookie?"

His lips curved into a smirked again. Damn those smirks.

"Hyung, don't do t-this." I whimpered as his legs are on the sheets of the bed already. My body are now between his legs, hovering me for a bit.

Now my body is trembling under him. I could feel shivers and chills sending up to my spine.

"Shut up kookie,." He hissed, looking at me in the eyes. He suddenly pushed me on the bed. My back hitting the sheets of the bed. He leaned in.

"I've been enduring this feeling for way too long." he whispered with his hot air at the side of my neck. He continued. "Remember the first time I saw you? I told you that I want to strip you down one of these days."

I gulped nervously. His hands softly slide from my jaw to my bdy. I gasped when I felt a hand gripping my crotch.

"You act like you don't like it when we both know there's something." I gaped at his voice and looked down at my lower area.

Why did-? How? What?

"I don't like it!" I yelped trying to remove his hands on my now hardened crotch.

I don't understand this. What is happening? Why am I like this? Why does my heart beats faster whenever he gets closer and closer to my body? Why am I getting excited over?

"You're so obvious." He smirked and his hands are on my torso now.

"Hyung please"I whimpered he still doesn't listen to cry instead he ripped my clothes leaving kisses on my body he sucked on my nipple and a moan escaped my nouth. I heard him giggled.

"Young masters" I heard Ms. Jiwon knocked on the door

"Shit why does she have to be perfect at wrong timing" yoongi hissed

"Yes" I answered pushing hyung away from me. I opened the door to answer Ms. Jiwon

"Do you want something to eat young master" really did she seriously ask that we just came from the wedding. But I must thank her for it wasn't for her I don't what could've hyung done to me.

I turned on the lights as soon as she left.

"Hyung please leave me" I begged him to

"But---" he said "LEAVE" my voice echoed around the room

"Fuck" he hissed then stood up

"I'm sorr---" he tried to apologize but I didn't look at him for a second. He just walked out the room.