CHAPTER 26

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook woke up extra early than the usual time he would. He prepared himself and munched his breakfast quickly then went straight to school. Hoping that he won't be with yoongi in the car. Minutes after the car got out the house yoongi went down the  stairs finding that jungkook already left him.

Jungkook got to school and sat down together with taehyung. Taehyung was staring at jungkook the whole time.

"You look like something's bothering you" taehyung sat closer to jungkook

"Ah I'm just thinking about what is going to happen today in class" jungkook fakes a smile remembering what taehyung did to him

Seconds later all their classmates came inside the classroom one by one.

"Ok since everyone is here I'll start with the meeting" taehyung suddenly stood up and went to the front

"Ok sir texted me that there will be no class for the whole day so I will take the liberty to lead this meeting for the family days next week" taehyung informed everyone

"First up there will be a photo journalist contest Who wants to join this competition" he asked the crowd

"What about Sung kyung unnie" dahyun shouted and everyone agrees

"What do you think sung kyung do you want to participate" taehyung asked him

"Sure,I guess so" she timidly said

Suddenly the door opened it was yoongi wearing an extra gloomy face.

He sat beside jungkook but didn't earn any attention from him.

"Ok moving on" taehyung said then talked about more activities about the said event.

Jungkook let himself be excused to go the bathroom yoongi hesitated for a while but later on followed jungkook to the bathroom.

Once they got inside the bathroom jungkook just stared straight in the mirror then wet his face.

He suddenly heard footdrops coming closer he was surprised to see that it was his hyung.

"Kookie let's talk for a while" yoongi then closed the bathroom doors.

"No hyung there's nothing to talk about" Jungkook said he then walked straight pass yoongi but was stopped by his hyung's sudden movement. Yoongi grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him causing both their chest to collide. Yoongi hugged him tighter. 

"please let me do it" yoongi begged the younger male 

"no hyung please" he tried to escape from his hyung's embrace. Yoongi harshly ripped jungkook's uniform exposing the younger one's chest. 

"hyung" jungkook cried out but it seems like yoongi can't hear him cry instead he continued kissing jungkook's neck. He continued until the younger one had no choice but to punc his hyung on his stomach. 

"leave" he tried to sound as if he was not scared of his hyung 

"do you really hate me this much" yoongi looked at jungkook with tears threatening to fall down, jungkook hesitated to answer "answer me" yoongi shouted 

"YES" jungkook answered while he clenched his fist trying to hold back the tear that was already forming in his eyes. Yoongi felt like his whole world was shattered he left the bathroom and closed it leaving the younger one alone with his uniform still ripped because of his hyung.

Few seconds later someone knocked from the other side of the door. 

"leave me alone" jungkook yelled then the door slightly opened and a man reached out a spare uniform.

"here use this" the man said jungkook grabbed the uniform and saw that the man was wearing a ring with a blue diamond on it. 

"thank you please wait there" jungkook closed the door and wore the uniform. "Thanks by the way" he said while he opened the door and was surprised that the man was nowhere to be seen.