Part 4

"Ready to go in?"

"More than ready. I needed you inside me ten minutes ago" Edd moans as he crawls into Kevin's lap.

"We do this here and you'll have to clean my mom's steering wheel" Kevin smirked but jumped when they pressed too firmly against the center and the horn sounded loudly. "Maybe we should go inside... then I can take you on every available surface in the room."

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Edd giggles as he swings himself out of the truck and scurries inside.

"Guess I'll be rotten, I love watching him leave" Kevin chuckles to himself and jogs after him. Catching up, he grabs Edd's hand and hold tight as they use the key cards that were in the envelope. Opening the door, Kevin grins at the king size bed and the hot tub right next to it. "Oh man, they did good for us!"

"Where do you want to start, Love?" Edd asks with a lustful giggle. He throws himself onto the bed and splays his arms and legs out.

Kevin smirked again as he shed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants before crawling over his boyfriend. "I like how you think" he whispers, laying kissed and nope along Edd neck and jaw.

"Mm, Kevin..." Edd moans as he squirms under his boyfriend. "Mark me" he reaches down and teases Kevin's cock before grinding his hardening cock against him. The redhead growled lowly and bit down hard, sucking a dark bruise into Edd's smooth neck. Kevin's hands busied themselves with unbuttoning Edd's jeans and pushing them down.

"Kevin, I need you" Edd whispers as his cock bursts out of his pants.

"I can't wait to have you screaming my name" Kevin husked out, tossing clothes on the floor and he quickly bared both of them. Slicking up his fingers, he leaned back over Edd and prodded around before sliding one finger slowly in, then a second.

Edd gasps and moans as he lifts his ass and rocks against Kevin's hand "Make me go hoarse Kevin."

Kevin takes that as a sign that Edd is ready so he slicks himself up lines up before pressing in slowly, while whispering sweet words of love and adoration in Edd's ear. Edd's gasps deepen and his mouth hangs open as he's slowly filled. A small whimper escapes his trembling lips while his arms wrap around Kevin's broad back, clinging to the strong body above his.

"It's okay... you gotta relax..." Kevin moaned but continued until their hips where flush together, letting Edd get used to him. He grabbed Edd's hands, one at a time, and placed them on his hips. "Let me know when you're ready" Kevin groaned between kisses.

Edd nods and waits until he adjusts to Kevin's girth to move. He squeezes Kevin's hips a little and looks into his emerald eyes. "Make me yours Kevin" he whispers.

Kevin gently thrusts his hips and held his breath as heat encompassed him. Slowly he picked the pace up, little by little, listening and paying close attention to the little noises and moans Edd was giving. Kevin kissed him gently before sitting back and thrusting a little rougher.

Edd gasps and moans at each stroke, adjusting to the unfamiliar feeling. "K-Kevin...Ngh!" he squirms as his boyfriend begins to move a faster. Kevin angles himself differently and slams their hips together with a groan. He smirked as Edd cries out and watches as his blue eyes roll back. Kevin gripped Edd's hips tightly, using them as leverage, as he speeds up.

"Oh God! Kevin!" Edd moans through gasping lips. "P-please, fuck me harder...!"

Kevin gathers Edd in his arms and lifts him up into his lap, thrusting up to bounce Edd gently. "Ride me, baby..."

Edd quickly adjusts to the speed and begins to rock his hips in time with his boyfriend's. "Yes! Kevin!" he screams as he begins to pick up the speed, scratching down the ginger's broad chest.