two

Good morning sweethearts! Another slice of Mavi for your Monday morning.

Wattpad is being weird lately and I don't know if notifications went out for this, but I'm posting weekly anyway.

Avi teaching warms my heart, and I can't wait to hear his new music. Endeavor studios tweeted so let's hope it's coming... in the near future because we don't use that word, do we?

Now, Mitch tries to repay Avi...and someone makes a new friend.

The next morning Avi opened his eyes slowly and looked at the clock. It was past nine and his stomach was grumbling. He sat up with a yawn and pushed his hair out of his eyes, thinking he should probably get it cut later. He stretched and went into the sitting room to open the blinds.

Mitch was still curled up on the couch. As sunlight fell on his face he screwed his eyes tight and groaned.

"Dear God, where am I and what is that blinding light?"

Avi grunted. "They call it daylight. You stayed here last night, remember?" He yawned again and Mitch opened one eye to squint at him.

"A gorgeous dishevelled boy in shorts, I obviously got lucky again. But my mouth feels like the Sahara and my head is banging. Get me some water, sweetie?"

Avi padded off to the kitchen and returned with water and ibuprofen, both of which Mitch swallowed gratefully while he watched. "That should help. Breakfast would help. You up for that?"

"God no, I can't eat. Let me lie here for a while and listen to that sexy morning voice."

"Unbelievable." Avi shook his head and walked off to the bathroom.

Mitch called after him. "Thanks daddy."

While Avi showered Mitch picked up his phone and started scrolling, wrapped up in the blankets and frowning at the messages. He was typing away when Avi reappeared and tossed a clean towel at him.

"You look like a burrito. How about coffee?"

"Sounds good, but why do you always think of food first?"

"It's what I live for. Go on, we can have coffee when you're done."

Mitch gathered up his clothes from the floor and wrinkled his nose delicately. "I hate wearing yesterday's clothes, not that it would be the first time I -"

"Too much information," Avi muttered. "I'll find you something but no complaints." He returned to his room and came back with a green plaid shirt. Mitch accepted it with a smile before going off to the bathroom, and soon he was singing in the shower. It helped to quiet his anxious thoughts about another failed evening.