six

Surprise early update! 

Thank you so much for 150 followers. It's not a huge number but it means a lot to me, love y'all bunches. 💕✨😘

Look at the GIF below from PTXperience  (I miss those). Grazie, sharp eyed GIF maker.

The camera is focused on Scott in the foreground. Behind him, Avi zeroes in on Mitch. They're matched in height, but Avi is broader. See how Mitch opens up to Avi, no hesitation, no awkward bumping of arms and head. Imagine them whispering "Hello, I missed you" into each other's ears as they hold on tight... Mitch sighing, relaxing into warm, strong chest and arms...

And remember what Avi said in a livestream once. "Before I knew you guys, I was very, um... I was very into Mitch."

(you're welcome 😉)

Pentatonix had a lot to celebrate and nowhere to be tomorrow for once. No early flight, no press, no commitments, so tonight could be one to let loose for a change. All their years of hard graft and building an audience were coming to a peak. Another Grammy nod, not one but two top ten albums on Billboard, a light show on the Empire State Building. Their schedule was packed, and all five members were in the mood to kick back before the rest of their Christmas marathon. And that could only mean one thing; a night of drinking and dancing.

Drunk Avi was Mitch's favourite, and he was determined to make it happen. Usually Avi was so controlled, he'd take a couple of drinks but then be back on water. Mitch decided to dedicate at least part of his evening to preventing that kind of boring self restraint. After meeting up in a bar, the whole Pentatonix posse piled into the club already happy and buzzing.

"Come on Avi. We deserve a night off. We're Grammy winning and Grammy nominated. Can you believe this is happening right now?" Mitch shouted into Avi's ear over the general noise of the club.

"Pretty amazing." Avi downed the rest of his third beer, and Mitch snatched the bottle from his hand before dropping it on the bar.

"You're coming with me." He held onto Avi's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor, where they made their way through the bodies to join the others. Avi swayed in general time with the music, and was soon happily grooving with Kirstie, Esther and Kevin. Mitch had other ideas. In his opinion Avi wasn't nearly drunk enough, not as drunk as he had in mind. 

When the dancers got back to their table, Mitch already had drinks lined up for everyone, and he was sure to press the double whisky into Avi's hand. Avi looked around at his friends and sister, smiles on everyone's faces, and he downed the drink in one gulp, screwing his eyes up at the burn.

"Good?" Mitch asked.

"Very good, in fact gimme another." Avi smiled, and Mitch returned the smile before plucking another glass off the table.