five

Hello loves! How was your weekend? I'm feeling good because #amwriting and it is going quite well.

How sweet was Kirstin on her first night though? She's living her dream.

Also, Avi is blessing us with truly gorgeous photography.

It's just that between Broadway runs, travel photography, Superfruit in Japan and now Mitch buying a house, I wonder what is ahead for the group as a whole. I hope they tour at least one more time. Europe and the rest of the world really missed them last year.

I hope your week requires less than you think, whether time, effort, or money, and that you have some left over to treat yourself.

Meanwhile this is short and sweet, but fun. Enjoy.

 Enjoy

"Avi. Ahhh-veeee. Look." Mitch sashayed out of the cubicle and into the shop, where he pouted at his reflection. The draped cowl neck of the fine wool sweater framed his jawline perfectly, and he held out an arm to Avi where he sat outside the changing room. "Feel that, isn't it gorgeous?"

Avi stopped scrolling and looked up at his friend. "Yes you are. Can we go now?"

"You, are no fun today." Mitch drifted back to the mirror and fixed his hair.

"C'mon Mitch, that's not fair. I didn't exactly agree to this, you know I hate shopping." He gestured at the many shopping bags on the floor. "You just want a pack mule to haul stuff for you."

The elegantly dressed shop assistant raised one eyebrow at Mitch, who replied in kind. He then went over to Avi and said, "You know, I have something that might suit you too. Let me go get it." He walked away before Avi could protest.

All he could do was frown at Mitch. "I'm not here to shop. And I'm hungry."

"I know sweetie, I know. And you've been a very good boy, so let me treat you." Mitch put a finger on Avi's lips as the assistant came back with a smile. Mitch ignored his friend's narrowed eyes and removed his hand after a pause.

"Told you before, don't do that." Avi's growl had a remarkable effect on the assistant, who almost stopped still. His hand flew to his chest and he gave Mitch a wide-eyed look. Mitch smirked back as the man tried to recover his composure.

He coughed. "Well, I'm thinking well cut and masculine. It's in superfine Pima cotton, dyed natural shell buttons, subtle texture to the fabric. Quite understated." He held out the shirt on its hanger and waited. Avi sighed and put away his phone.

Mitch clapped his hands. "You have to try it. Look at that black piping, sets off the pearl grey colour and you have to try it. Go on, off you go, then come out and let us see."

Avi stood up and fixed the assistant with a stare, but then gave him a little smile instead. "Okay, but this is the last one. We're leaving after this."